(Post 94) FOR ALL: Forum Reorganization Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait i don't understand if it's just me i am a bit tired so, "Talk about TCG news or the game in general. Anything that does not fit in the surrounding TCG forums goes here!" I don't get the last sentence. How about Switched on instead of Pokemon video games and Pokemon world discovery's for the anime section or something like that.

Alright so I skimmed through it a bit, and honestly, it looks pretty good. Juliacoolo is _kinda_ right about the names, but barely. I can live with those names :p Although, I think it might be good if we have something like "Official Programs" rather than official tournaments, for example: Gym Leaders, BotW, etc. That way we can fit all that into one official VG bracket, save some space and confusion :p

Edit, 1,200 :D

The Game Corner's description has a game that it says is legal is not legal in the rules. XD

Celadon Mart > Slateport Market
TCG Discussion > State of the Game

Where are the Article Submissions? There needs to be three or four writers who pump out a solid article every week or so.

EspeonROX said:

Where are the Article Submissions? There needs to be three or four writers who pump out a solid article every week or so.

I personally like the slateport market

Slateport Market is currently used as a place where Pokemon cards are sold, if you didn't know. I just felt that Celadon Mart is where stuff is requested, and should keep the name what it is.

EspeonROX said:
Slateport Market is currently used as a place where Pokemon cards are sold, if you didn't know. I just felt that Celadon Mart is where stuff is requested, and should keep the name what it is.

see, i don't like i hate the TCG so i didn't know that.

EspeonROX said:

The TCG Discussion Forum is not being changed to State of the Game. State of the Game is a whole, completely separate Forum. This will be where the Articles go and such.

dmaster out.

no video games forum? it's all in entertainment talk? what is the purpose of that exactly?

If you would read the forum descriptions, you would see that VGs are now part of Entertainment. :)

I know. What I meant to say is that seems a bit cluttered.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Link me to what you guys consider the best RPGs on this forum.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80909
This one, Aggiegwyn's Stewart Hall Academy...

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
maybe have an adult section where we can talk about more adult stuff also you can only go there if youre 18+

Erhm. That would get a little controversial now, wouldn't it? Besides, if it's "adult" stuff, it's probably too inappropriate and just unnecessary. It especially doesn't belong on a Pokemon forum, anyways.

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
maybe have an adult section where we can talk about more adult stuff also you can only go there if youre 18+

What's the point of that? You can't post in it \o/
And people would talk about inappropriate... Stuff '._.'

I'm really diggin the forum names, although the descriptions are to in depth :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back