Primal Clash Leaks / Camerupt-EX, Sharpedo-EX, and M Gardevoir-EX [12/28]

RE: Camerupt-EX, Sharpedo-EX, and M Gardevoir-EX from 'Primal Clash' [12/28]

NameBlank said:
They must have an uncle who works at Nintendo.

Well, ya beat me to it

I also saw the KyogreEX tin promo selling on eBay a week or two ago and it went for only $9. Something is very Corphishy about this.

http://pokebeach.com/2015/01/early-primal-clash-scans-cards-inside-hoenn-regions-collectors-album

I just bought one of these off ebay :) for only 9.99 :)

Why is Nidoqueen uncommon? Yes, there's a Ancient Trait card of it as well, but that doesn't mean that there can't be two rares of the same Pokemon.

Real talk, ladies and gentlemen, the rarities are MUCH better than I expected. Uncommon Nidoqueen, Lanturn, Maquerain, Gorebyss! Common Solrock and Spinda! I know most of these cards are just filler, but they at least are cool!

are they keeping the rarities the same as the Japanese cards?

maybe, eventually they'll move the english booster boxes from what they are now to what the Japanese are?
This gives me hope!

Or darn, I saw these at my target! I need to go now now now!

Alas I didn't see these at my Target. Not that I'm all that surprised about that.

Is it the ancient trait Nidoqueen that's uncommon? I have mixed feelings about that one. It's easier to get but the best it will be is reverse holo and not real holo. I hope Kingdra and Excadrill ancients will be regular holo.

I wonder if anywhere in the U.K. has slipped up.

Are these packaged like the ones in Phantom Forces? I saw a "Hoenn Collection Box" at Target that had Primal groundon and kyogre and the starters on the front and it said that it came with 1 binder and 1 pack for 15 bucks

Reggie McGigas said:
Are these packaged like the ones in Phantom Forces? I saw a "Hoenn Collection Box" at Target that had Primal groundon and kyogre and the starters on the front and it said that it came with 1 binder and 1 pack for 15 bucks

Yes, those are the ones.

Well, shoot. Skipped over it thinking it wasn't it and bought a Phantom Forces 3 pack. At least it came with a SR M Manectric Ex.

But wait, on the site it says it's pnly 4$ but in the store it was 15, that's why I skipped it

In case no one saw, I added a few photos from TeamPV, who will be sending us more tonight.

Water Pokémon Master said:
In case no one saw, I added a few photos from TeamPV, who will be sending us more tonight.

Quick question, is the Treecko a holo in the set, or is that a promo? A common holo seems a bit off to me :p

The holos of Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip came from (I believe) the Hoenn Collection boxes, which had the jumbo card of either Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre. However these are the cards that will be in Primal Clash, only non holo/reverse holo.

Pikachu6319 said:
The holos of Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip came from (I believe) the Hoenn Collection boxes, which had the jumbo card of either Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre. However these are the cards that will be in Primal Clash, only non holo/reverse holo.
Ah, so that's what the mystery "Hoenn Collection Box" that I passed by at target was. Thanks!

Reggie McGigas said:
Pikachu6319 said:
Ah, so that's what the mystery "Hoenn Collection Box" that I passed by at target was. Thanks!

No, Reggie was right on a new Hoenn product. I went to Target today and saw it. A large white box with no visible Promos on the outside, and it said that there was a Booster Pack and a card album inside.

These are the most conflicted Rarities I've ever seen. The standard art cards seem pretty overall balanced, but every FA is Uncommon or Rare. It isn't a humungous issue, since I don't plan on getting any packs for this set, but I think that this will be especially annoying with so many Ancient Traiters out right now.

Energy Retreival reprint is bleh. I guess they needed to have it in the next format, but it still is a bit underwhelming.

Kyogre is not that great, but at least cool. The art is nice, and Blastoise does make it a pretty competent attacker, dealing 80 to Active and 10 to Bench. Though the Grass Weakness isn't great.

Is it just me or do these Anceint Traits and FAs seems to be more bright and vivid compared to the Japanese cards?
Also, here's Kyogre FA.

I don't like that every Ancient Trait Pokemon is Uncommon or higher. There should have been SOME common ones. There is no acceptable reason for Tentacool to be an Uncommon. At least Bunnelby is somewhat useful due to its trait and its attacks having some use. Tentacool is terrible, and double-healing doesn't change that. Looking at Eelektrik, it would appear all Ancient Trait Pokemon are likely 1 rarity higher than they'd otherwise likely be. Man, we're going to get a bunch of really bad Uncommons and Rares in this set, even if they look cool.

Back