Primal Clash Leaks / Camerupt-EX, Sharpedo-EX, and M Gardevoir-EX [12/28]

Can someone move camerput ex out of its current spot (after the water types) and into its correct spot? It's really bugging me.

Vom said:
Just a question: What happens if you use Max Potion on something with a Recovery? Do you just give it more HP? :p

Well, you're healing ALL damage... Allx2=stroke? Dx Jokes aside, those a Recovery Pokés can see themselves using Potion and Super Potion for an actual reason apart from using them in theme decks.

Milennin, I bet we have a Nidoking in the next set Emerald Break. As mentioned before we have a few instances of them being released seperately but they are usually back to back set wise.

Is the Excardrill with the ancient trait a holo card in the normal set, I can't tell from the picture.

Yes, I'm glad to hear that one. To me that one just screamed holo. I actually rather like that card. Now I want to see the ancient trait Azumarill, I hope that is holo too.

You know, thinking about it I kind of want a M. Excadrill.

It's going to be a pain to get Gardevoir EX and Mega Gardevoir EX for my deck. I think straight fairy will get a big boost.

So is Teammates still call Teammates or is it called Bewildered and Excited Jumping Schoolgirls who are Fans of Pretty Pokemon

Maserati777 said:
So is Teammates still call Teammates or is it called Bewildered and Excited Jumping Schoolgirls who are Fans of Pretty Pokemon

Check the front page now. ;)

Man those cards are awesome. Why do these Pokemon binders only hold 60 cards? Why not make these binders so they can hold 1,800 cards like mine can? I have binders that hold 100 card holders and back to back that is 1,800 cards. I have never seen any binder made by a specic company hold more than 100 cards ever. Why not make them so they can do this?:)

xxashxx said:
Man those cards are awesome.
pokedan24 said:
the full arts look absolutely amazing.
bbninjas said:
Full arts definitely look amazing; love that Gardevoir FA!
Vom said:
SO looking forward to this set, can't wait to get my hands on those full arts!
Maserati777 said:
That is just amazing.
Milennin said:
This set's looking so good.
GadgetJax said:
You know an artist is good when they can make even Bidoof look amazing.
Reggie McGigas said:
Really loving the artwork! Primal Clash looks like a very neat set!
Pikachu6319 said:
Lots of good stuff
Ironman131 said:
That ancient trait nidoqueen is really cool looking.

Even Hellen Keller can see that this set is amazing

The binders don't need to hold more cards honestly. They're only useful, or even desirable, to little kids, which is clearly the market for them. (It helps they're cheaper than regular binders.) They're horrible for any serious player to store cards in. They aren't really all that protective of cards, they don't stay shut on their own thanks to being made of somewhat stiff plastic, and displaying 1 card a page is really inefficient.

So is it just me (on an iphone) or is it impossible to read the spoilers?
There is this bar that goes all the way down the middle of the front page.
Which is making the words split in odd places.
Also when typing this message it's lagging like crazy (I have 4G).
So whomever is in charge of this site needs to remember not everybody uses a desktop or laptop to view this site.

As for what I can read, looks pretty cool.

EricDent said:
So is it just me (on an iphone) or is it impossible to read the spoilers?
There is this bar that goes all the way down the middle of the front page.
Which is making the words split in odd places.
Also when typing this message it's lagging like crazy (I have 4G).
So whomever is in charge of this site needs to remember not everybody uses a desktop or laptop to view this site.

As for what I can read, looks pretty cool.

It happens to me as well (not the lag though) on both my Iphone and my IPad :/

A couple of things I noticed,

Illumise's more expensive attack [G] is listed above it's cheaper one [C]. For every other card, it's the other way around.

Is that Nidoqueen (the bad one with no trait) an uncommon stage 2? Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick
Archie's Ace in the Hole

I
don't
even.

I'm surprised they didn't call teammates "Lily Girls".

Whoever came up with these names must still be laughing their "hole" off for these actually getting approved. They don't rustle my "balls", I just feel stupified about these cards being a thing. It's hilarious.

Back