Primal Clash Leaks / Camerupt-EX, Sharpedo-EX, and M Gardevoir-EX [12/28]

blackbeltdude said:
Wow, that translation error/typo on Manaphy is a pretty big deal. It's basically just saying to shuffle your deck and draw 6 cards. That makes him a really useful starter. I wonder if they'll issue an errata or keep it as is?

Exactly. It can rearrange a deck and give you extreme acceleration at the beginning of the game. You would get almost any deck set up in a matter of a few turns.

Freezerbern said:
blackbeltdude said:
Wow, that translation error/typo on Manaphy is a pretty big deal. It's basically just saying to shuffle your deck and draw 6 cards. That makes him a really useful starter. I wonder if they'll issue an errata or keep it as is?

Exactly. It can rearrange a deck and give you extreme acceleration at the beginning of the game. You would get almost any deck set up in a matter of a few turns.

That wouldn't be true unless you cheat. You can't look at the deck you're shuffling.

GadgetJax said:
The biggest pet peeve I have with this set, though, is that it seems that for every Half-Art Ancient Pokémon, there is a Standard Art Pokémon for it. (Sceptile, Bunnelby, Medicham) I get really annoyed by that, because I bet the Rarity choices for the English Sets will take advantage of this by making them 1 rarity higher. For example, I bet that Ancient Eelektrik will be a Rare instead of an Uncommon!

I freakin' called it.

I think I may just leave this for Water Pokemon Master... I was going to use this in Werewolf *weeps*

Jigglypuff.jpg

bbninjas said:
Freezerbern said:

That wouldn't be true unless you cheat. You can't look at the deck you're shuffling.
The amount of cards you go through by shuffling a deck then drawing 6, and adding that to your hand, just by sheer number of cards, would most likely give you nearly everything you need.

I know it's stupid for me to even mention this, but the official Pokemon website's description for Maxie and Archie's Supporters state that they DO work with non-Basics. Here:

Archie's Ace in the Hole (124/160) is perfect for when your hand is running short on cards. If it's the last card in your hand, not only do you get to draw five cards when you play it, you also get to move a Water-type Pokémon from the discard pile to your Bench, even if it's not a Basic Pokémon. You can even put powerful Pokémon such as Primal Kyogre-EX back in play! It's just what you need when you're falling behind and need to get back in the game.

A lot of people DID already know that it works without Basics, but I'm just glad that it didn't turn out to be a misprint in America AND Japan.

I'm wondering if the Primal Clash scans have been completed. The scans seem to be quite a bit lower quality, or, in the case of Bibarel, AT Bidoof and Wialord-EX among others, are not even proper scans.

I wish all the ultra rare scans were as well scanned as Mega Gardevoir Full Art and Mega Aggron's Full Art and pretty much all the previous sets.

Water Pokémon Master said:
http://pokebeach.com/2015/02/new-primal-clash-scans

Excellent! Thanks for the hard work, WPM, Shakespeare, and BigfootAUS.

And if you don't mind me asking, why is it that some older scans are still low-quality? Many of the scans from Furious Fists are still hard to read, glare'd, and reverse. Will this be fixed in the near future?

3-victreebel.jpg

55-m-lucario-ex.jpg

36-hypno.jpg

I'm not meaning to be rude (after all, you have no obligation to do this), I just feel that some of these scans are below the standard of quality shown by the rest.

don()shinobi said:
Totally not sponsored by eBay or Amazon at all. Nope, no sir-ee.

Hey, you be a grad student in 120K+ debt paying for a Pokemon website to stay up. :p

Water Pokémon Master said:
don()shinobi said:
Totally not sponsored by eBay or Amazon at all. Nope, no sir-ee.

Hey, you be a grad student in 120K+ debt paying for a Pokemon website to stay up. :p

Just wanted to ask when the Tidal Storm and Gaia Volcano scans wil be added to the list of japanese sets?

Like Auride said, not wanting to be rude or anything but Furious Fists and Phantom Forces are still in need of being rescanned. The ironic thing for me is, just yesterday, I was saving scans of the previous 3 sets from another site because I was starting to think that the ones here would take too much time to be replaced. Today, I come here and see this... I'm definitely not very patient...

Metalizard said:
Like Auride said, not wanting to be rude or anything but Furious Fists and Phantom Forces are still in need of being rescanned.
Honestly, Phantom Forces is just fine. The only bad scan in that entire pile is Heatran.

GadgetJax said:
Metalizard said:
Like Auride said, not wanting to be rude or anything but Furious Fists and Phantom Forces are still in need of being rescanned.
Honestly, Phantom Forces is just fine. The only bad scan in that entire pile is Heatran.

Yeah the scans aren't the best, but they get the job done. Not worth rescanning IMO

Back