"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
that was pretty good

thank you, good sir! :D

SeaLegend said:
Not too shabby, good sir.

Obviously I found it kinda boring since I'm way past the point of structure decks but from an introductory standpoint it was great, and I knew exactly what you were talking about. It was good enough to warrant a subscription :)

thanks a ton for subscribing! The thursday episodes will definitely be geared toward upper level players, and eventually the sunday episodes will have progressed enough to deal with upper level subjects as well. I'm glad you liked it!

SotS said:
Oh my goodness, if I had a YouTube account I would subscribe! Man, you had me laughing so hard at some points. Just please don't cancel it! =D

I'm glad some people actually think I'm funny! :D. There is no plan to cancel this show now that I've made it my baby. It's definitely a good way to help time pass in college :p

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

Love it, sub'd.

cApNhOwDy said:
Love it, sub'd.

got your message on my video! I'm glad you like it! :D :D :D

LOL. Loved it.

YourP1MP said:
LOL. Loved it.

Thanks for watching! I'm glad you liked it! :)

Good stuff.

I sub'd.

Kazuhiro said:
Good stuff.

I sub'd.

thanks a ton! Keep em coming! :D

The episode on gyrados airs tomorrow! Hooray, it'll be a blast!

I was focusing more on the wicked hat then the video lol, but it was fun to watch :)

Dr.empoleon said:
I was focusing more on the wicked hat then the video lol, but it was fun to watch :)

haha I'm glad you like it! You can't be the official J-Wittz without the official J-Wittz hat! : D

Lolololololol you were funny. I can't wait on the episode on my favorite Pokemon and deck.

dmaster out.

Ahahaha. That was great. I'll be subscribing soon. I really enjoyed your videos, keep it up! Looking forward to your next deck analysis.

Thanks both you guys! We got gyrados comin up tomorrow! I'm pumped! :D

The Gyarados video is uploading and should be up in no more than half an hour! Thank you all for your patience, and enjoy the show!

Here you guys go! Episode 2: Gyrados!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_3Jd4gMMU

Wow, I really enjoyed your analysis of Gyarados. You were definitely spot-on with everything you covered. Great video, really funny. Will be checking back for more!

Galefail said:
Wow, I really enjoyed your analysis of Gyarados. You were definitely spot-on with everything you covered. Great video, really funny. Will be checking back for more!

Thanks for all the kind words, Galefail! I'm glad you'll like my videos, and I'll definitely keep em coming

Oh, I forgot, art! I love doing graphic art on the computer–I’m majoring in advertising and most people in school often look to me to design logos/characters for them. However, making art takes time, and while I’d like to have a creative title card for each of my episodes, I just don’t have time to make them :(.

If you are a semi-talented digital artist and would like to contribute to my cause by providing title card art week to week, email me at [email protected]. Show me one or two of your best works and I’ll let you know if I’d like your help! I’ll try my best to reward you in one way or another, but it might be tough seeing I don’t get paid myself, either! :p. Thanks for all who support the cause!

why is there no lux gl x tech in that video it`s better than palkia because it takes less spaces and can be reused with turn

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscib

WOOT! I'm your 100th subscriber! :D

Back