"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 23)

LOL I know I my bro wanted me to post it.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 23)

I think if you do design a basic it should be way less epic, as an example of what prof-it can do for a player

I would love to get my hands on one as well. XD

dmaster out.

He made T128 but lost. :(

Nice job, JWittz.

dmaster out.

Congrats J-wittz!!! I will enjoy your next video to see how you did it!

Jwittz, I hate to be the one to ask, this but when will your next episode be up?

The Wii Man1234 said:
Jwittz, I hate to be the one to ask, this but when will your next episode be up?
This might answer your question.

OMG I actually got one and got it signed! Also, some friends and I decided that Bieber fever was for the weak (since I don't like Justin Bieber anyways), so we also decided JWittz Fever (Also known as winning-tournaments-itis) was the illness for Champions! (I have that, and perhaps the 1D10T Virus since I got lost trying to make my way across a block and a half to get back to my hotel room...)

Rikko145 said:
OMG I actually got one and got it signed! Also, some friends and I decided that Bieber fever was for the weak (since I don't like Justin Bieber anyways), so we also decided JWittz Fever (Also known as winning-tournaments-itis) was the illness for Champions! (I have that, and perhaps the 1D10T Virus since I got lost trying to make my way across a block and a half to get back to my hotel room...)

I aggree with Rikko (especially the 1D10T virus part)

Sorry everything's been taking so long, but stuff should be up soon! Slow internet and computer crashes and Independance day didn't help, but Profit should be up and running soon!

Its ok we know that you that are trying your best. Thanks!

Thanks for the update! I can't wait!

JWittz said:
Sorry everything's been taking so long, but stuff should be up soon! Slow internet and computer crashes and Independance day didn't help, but Profit should be up and running soon!

Its ok, i love the show and can`t wait to see the next episode!

When are you updating your next episode jwittz?

Hey everybody, wonder what's been taking me so long? The J-Wittz official website is now up for all to see! It's not 100% perfect yet, but check it out at http://jwittz.com/ !

JWittz said:
Hey everybody, wonder what's been taking me so long? The J-Wittz official website is now up for all to see! It's not 100% perfect yet, but check it out at http://jwittz.com/ !

wow I LOVE IT! *becomes fan/presses like button*

the pokeball links are awesome (to facebook etc) look forwards to the coverage on nationals

Back