"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 23)

COOL!! Can't wait for the nats video!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 23)

Great website man! It's so neat and organized. Nice work!

Prof-It! episode 24 Is finally up! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZlUyjWbGCg

Great! That episode made me even sadder that I couldn't make it. :p Anyway cool that you got a website going, hope it evolves to be big!

I can't believe this, my mom was in the video at 2:16, and my little bro made it on to the pokemon website (in the picture of the juniors under the pikachu). I wish I could've gotten some recognition...

Must... see... Prof-It.... cannot... play cards without it.... much longer....... *flops like a Magikarp without water* Anyways, it's been a while since we saw a video. What happened?

Rikko145 said:
Must... see... Prof-It.... cannot... play cards without it.... much longer....... *flops like a Magikarp without water* Anyways, it's been a while since we saw a video. What happened?
JWittz said:
Prof-It! episode 24 Is finally up! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZlUyjWbGCg
That happened. and so did this.

peetzaman said:
JWittz said:

I loved the episode! However, I'll give it to ya' straight... I don't like the website. It has a HOPPIP on the banner!!!!??!??!?!? WHY!!?? THAT SHOULD SOOOOOOO BE A TURTWIG!!!!

Great video! I wanted to go to nats to play and meet you but I couldn't :(

episodes are getting shorter and shorter lol :p anyways nice video like always!

The Wii Man1234 said:
Great video! I wanted to go to nats to play and meet you but I couldn't :(

sorry to hear you couldn't make it, but there's always next year!

BubbleTea said:
episodes are getting shorter and shorter lol :p anyways nice video like always!

the tournament report video should be longer-- it just depends on the topic at hand. It's always a little less stressful when all you've got to make is a short one though : P

how soon till part 2 n 3? *impatient already lol*

Rikko145 said:

I loved the episode! However, I'll give it to ya' straight... I don't like the website. It has a HOPPIP on the banner!!!!??!??!?!? WHY!!?? THAT SHOULD SOOOOOOO BE A TURTWIG!
[/quote]

If you've seen a decent amount of Prof.-it episodes you should probably get the joke about Hoppip.

Hey JWittz, I just want to say I'm a BIG FAN and I've been watching your show ever since you started posting episodes on pokebeach. I didn't get to go to nats but my friend was generous to give me his only JWittz card and I didn't even ask him for it. YOU ROCK!!!:D

PokePain said:
how soon till part 2 n 3? *impatient already lol*

I'm not exactly sure, but I'd say both should be done by the end of next week

Meaty said:
I loved the episode! However, I'll give it to ya' straight... I don't like the website. It has a HOPPIP on the banner!!!!??!??!?!? WHY!!?? THAT SHOULD SOOOOOOO BE A TURTWIG!

If you've seen a decent amount of Prof.-it episodes you should probably get the joke about Hoppip.
[/quote]

Since making profit, Hoppip has risen up into my top 5 favorite pokemon : P. Not only does he make a great proxy, but he's in the theme song too!

Afro-G said:
Hey JWittz, I just want to say I'm a BIG FAN and I've been watching your show ever since you started posting episodes on pokebeach. I didn't get to go to nats but my friend was generous to give me his only JWittz card and I didn't even ask him for it. YOU ROCK!!!:D

I'm glad that you got a card! I was a little uneasy about giving away cards when people said "oh this one's for my friend back at home" because I wanted to make sure everybody there who wanted one could get a card, but I'm glad at least one of them made it into good hands.

i subscribed.

Hey Jwittz by the way you forgot to update the episode number in this thread's title... again.

What's up JWittz you're my most frequently viewed on youtube for Pokemon Tcg news sorry I don't have a youtube acount due to age rules but hey count me as subscribed I'm your biggest fan man!

Go Hoppip yeah!!!

Meaty said:
Hey Jwittz by the way you forgot to update the episode number in this thread's title... again.

Thanks--I fixed it!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 24)

I've been asking this question among the forums-- what kind of things would you like to see on the Jwittz.com website? Thanks for all your input and help!

Back