"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 27)

Here's some super rares that are really bad:

Worst X: Alakazam 4 X
Worst Prime: Slowking Prime
Worst Legend: Lugia Legend

Pulling any of these is more dissapointing than pulling a base set Magikarp. You see the glitter, save it for last, then you flip it and it's bad :(

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 27)

I believe that the worst X was Dialga Lv. X. Its power was risky and its attack terrible.

Tyraniking said:
Here's some super rares that are really bad:

Worst X: Alakazam 4 X
Worst Prime: Slowking Prime
Worst Legend: Lugia Legend

Pulling any of these is more dissapointing than pulling a base set Magikarp. You see the glitter, save it for last, then you flip it and it's bad :(

I agree with the Slowking but Lugia is more playable than HO-OH and Alakazam 4 X has an awesome power.

I've got 2 little news announcements!

1) I'm going to be posting to the jwittz.com website a lot more often, I'm going to try and keep up with twice a day. This way you'll be able to get more Prof-It! Information between episode releases, and it'll also make the site better than the already established youtube page.

2) my youtube page was finally accepted for youtube partnership! now I can post obscenely long videos, my render quality will be better, and I remodeled how the page looks. Check it out at http://youtube.com/thejwittz !

Misty's Tentacool. Its a Rare card. 40HP, and Has no way of doing damage.

Neo Revelation Delibird. Flip 3 tails, and you've completely healed the opponent's active pokemon. And I think its a Holo Rare too.

Magmar Expedition. FC for 10 and flip for burn. Or you can go with FCC for 30 and a flip. Heads for an additional 10, tails damages Magmar.

Dratini Expedition. WL for 40. But its a tails=fails attack. Not to mention 40 HP too...

Wailord ex. Sure its got 200HP, but Grass/Lightning weakness, 5 retreat, and the only attack that deals damage can't be used with Boost/DCE/Upper

Pretty much any Pokemon Star, except Jolteon.

Farfetch'd Emerald. Worst...secret...rare...ever.

The Unowns from Unseen Forces.

Hey, JWittz! I was just hoping you could try and squeeze my question in there. Do you see Energy Exchanger as a prominent new staple for LuxChomp, DialgaChomp, and other decks that rely heavily on Special Energies? I think you should put this one in your show because its answer can help a variety of players, divisions, and an even larger range of deck types, not just a select type or division. Thanks!

Rikko145 said:
Hey, JWittz! I was just hoping you could try and squeeze my question in there. Do you see Energy Exchanger as a prominent new staple for LuxChomp, DialgaChomp, and other decks that rely heavily on Special Energies? I think you should put this one in your show because its answer can help a variety of players, divisions, and an even larger range of deck types, not just a select type or division. Thanks!

I think that it's a good card, but by no means a staple. I don't know what I'd take out of my current luxchomp list to fit it in. It's definitely a good choice in special energy-heavy decks, but I haven't found any lists that NEED it yet. Not to mention, the emphasis on trainer lock decks is going to hurt it a little, too.

What about Dialga/Chomp specifically? :p There is no current way of searching out for Special Metals, Warps, and DCE for it now that Claydol is gone. Claydol really helped in that department of getting things you needed.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
What about Dialga/Chomp specifically? :p There is no current way of searching out for Special Metals, Warps, and DCE for it now that Claydol is gone. Claydol really helped in that department of getting things you needed.

dmaster out.

Funny you should mention it. I was just thinking the same thin, and making the same changes to my own D-Chomp list. I run 4 Power Spray and 4 SP Radar. I think I may drop one of each for a couple of them.

dmaster said:

dmaster out.

my buddy carver runs 2 copies of it in his dialgiachomp. He used it to get a dce once, but I return KO-D his garchomp and took over from there. We've only played a few games with the matchup, but I'll definitely test it when battle roads start coming up

Rikko145 said:
Funny you should mention it. I was just thinking the same thin, and making the same changes to my own D-Chomp list. I run 4 Power Spray and 4 SP Radar. I think I may drop one of each for a couple of them.
Me I run 2 Energy exchangers (soon to be three) in my dialgachomp list. And Rikko145 can you help me with my DialgaChomp list??

I play two in my luxchomp list, and I still have room for 3 PONT's and a Cythia. I love how luxchomp is so consistent with all the hand refresh.

This thread is for talking about "Prof-It". If you want to talk about other things(like Dialgachomp), there are other places for it. Stay on topic!

OK anyways, J-wittz will your vid be up tomorrow???

No I think that you shouldn't chose a card that sucks if the rest of them suck. ex: Any magikarp could be counted as the worst card ever.

GHJamesGH said:
This thread is for talking about "Prof-It". If you want to talk about other things(like Dialgachomp), there are other places for it. Stay on topic!

Thanks James! Is this your first day as a mod?

whens your video gonna be up?

Jwittz, In case you may not know, WPM have posted a topic about 2-3 days about welcoming the new Moderators - titled "Phase Zapdos complete!" (or something similiar).

Peace. :)

Hey everybody! I'm going to try my best to have Prof-It! done by late tonight, but I can't make any promises because I've found myself to be pretty bad with time : P.

I just finished typing my first essay of the year, and at 7:00 I have an online course till about 8:30. Keep on the lookout and I'll let you know how it goes!

Back