"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 29)

I think it may be my safe eyes setting, but it normally allows your vids so I don't know.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 29)

Hahaha, I made very many lolz in this vid. I hated pulling those Machine cards in my Destiny packs when I was going for the Shinings...they were just so demoralizing. Great video, and I really like what you have going on with the background. Nice work.

I'll definitely update this list within the next few weeks and put a post on the jwittz.com site. It seems like there's a lot of good opinions on there an things I could have changed!

Prof-It! Episode 31 is out! Check it out, in full 720p widescreen HD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK-YLDA1BC0

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 31)

Thanks this is just in time! My first BR (of the season) is tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Omagawd you mentioned Jason Chin, someone from my area! :O

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 31)

I finally was able to watch the vid, 30 J-wittz great job.

Today's friday yay!!

This is THE best Pokemon show there is! Thanks Josh for being dedicated to making these great videos!

@Pok'eMaster (srry can't qoute)
I Know. Thanks Josh we can't tell you how much we appreceate it.

I haven't seen Prof-it for a while now. Last video was over two weeks ago! What's going on? :(

Im looking foward to it too, but I had not seen a new on for weeks.

Relax guys, he's probably just busy. He has a life you know. d:

@Rikko145
Go to Jwittz.com to find out.

Josh I was wondering how long till ur next vid.

Hey may still be struggling with his computer, I'm guessing the explanation that he posted maybe have taken alot of effort to record + complete + upload, he will be back but for now please be patient, we all know that he will make it worth the wait, if i was in his position i'd be trying everything to get the computer sorted - not just for Prof-It but for college to -

Josh has not shown any sign of stopping what he does or any sign of disdain towards the game, being patient is all we can do - That and giving josh the time to live actually get something done -

I know just trying to keep the tread alive.

That explains a lot.

A new video is up (raw). He's still sick AND in need of a computer >.< Check his video on YouTube and help him if you can/want.

OMG Josh I feel soo sorry for you I can't put it into words :( :( :( :(, how much do you need to put you over the top, not including the money you will get from the auctions.

Back