• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Projecting the Future H: LvX W: Magnezone, Yanmega, Kingdra

RE: Project's Trade Thread!

so you want my mew stuff? do you have any of my wants? or any pokemon toys or maybe yugi cards?

@Binx345 - I don't have any poke' toys, but I do have a small amount of Yugioh Cards, I'll get back to you on what I got for YGO.

P.S. Small update.

@D-Chomper - Sorry, I don't think I can do slowking prime for a RH twins. As nice as a RH Twins sounds, its not nice enough I guess I could say. I use Prof. Oak's as a price check, and heres how that offer stacks up...

RH Twins - 4.98, so I'll round that to $5

Slowking Prime - $8

So it's kinda tilted in your favor, just a bit.

hye if you can pm your list of yugi-oh rares and holos (no commons!) please do that

Hey since the Steelix Prime is gone I can do this

My:
2x Celebii Prime
something

His:
3x Poketurn

Ok, where to start....

@Torterra_Tank - The revised offer is alright, but DarkPkmnTrainer's offer is better, can you top it?

@DarkPkmnTrainer - Your offer is really good, but I'll let Torterra_Tank try to counter since you both are after the 3 Turns

@D-Chomper - Slowking Prime's Power isn't terrible, its more of the fact that people haven't realized how to utilize it to its fullest potential. I.E. Underground Expedition. Works great in a trainer lock deck.

@Binx - Will do, I just need to sort through them. Its been a while since I even looked at them

@D-Chomper - Do you have anything unlisted? I'm just not looking for any of that SP stuff.

@Pinkerton - That offer sounds pretty enticing, is their anything you could do to possibly spice it up?

@D-Chomper - Things I'm looking for are on my want list, I update it periodically.

Well, since it looks like Torterra_Tank isn't going to attempt to "one up" your offer, looks like its a deal.

Back