Wi-Fi Trades Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria! NEW LOOK!

@chellochello
Sure thing. I almost have everything I need, I just can't find a Machop. Checking the GTS now.

@IPokeFan123
I'm not sure what I want for it, really.

@I can breed you a machop

I can just give you a extra machoke i have

what do you mean sure thing? about the egg? ok, cool beans

Who here knew Ekans backwards is Snake and Arbok backwards is Kobra :)

Guys, please don't spam my thread. :/

Quentin said:
Guys, please don't spam my thread. :/

k but do you want any starters for Thunderus? You get multiple, i jus thave to breed em

I;ll get you a togekiss for the growlithe how about that? as for riolu ok dont put extreme speed anymore

@jaren
Yay! I'll take the Togekiss for Growlithe. For Riolu, did you want a different egg move on it?

@Quentin will you trade your shiny petilil for bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander?

@IPokeFan123
No, sorry, I'm not looking for those starters at the moment. Do you have any DW Pokemon?

Quentin said:
@IPokeFan123
No, sorry, I'm not looking for those starters at the moment. Do you have any DW Pokemon?

Yes, i have Female Igglybuff, Male Stantler, Poochyena, and Lickitung, I never take em out of Entralink cus they look cool roaming in the forest with the other pokemon, but if someone wishes to trade i take it out :D

IPokeFan123 said:
Yes, i have Female Igglybuff, Male Stantler, Poochyena, and Lickitung, I never take em out of Entralink cus they look cool roaming in the forest with the other pokemon, but if someone wishes to trade i take it out :D

Oh! I'll take the Igglybuff and Poochyena for her if you don't mind. PM me?

Week of 6/7 to 6/10

Bump #2 I would say.

Added new egg move Pokemon - Riolu.
Added new DW Pokemon.
To those who requested Riolu, I have the babies with the egg moves but I'm searching for the right nature.

Ok quentin, i had quite a few natures

Quentin said:
@jaren
Yay! I'll take the Togekiss for Growlithe. For Riolu, did you want a different egg move on it?

its fine just have the 2 main ones i listed dont add swords dance and extremespeed

just wondering what youd take for a skarmory(male) with Roost/B.bird/whirlwind or roar/ stealthrock or spikes. nature isnt important

@jaren
No problem. I managed to get Swords Dance on it anyway, though, is that alright? Cross Chop, too.

@chellochello
I have your Riolu. What exactly should I nickname him, just to be sure? "Tider"?

@meowcakes
That's a very difficult but interesting request. It'd involve getting a Skarmory from the DW or from the 4th Gen. I'm not even sure if that's possible, I'll have to check the chain. If I can do it, I'll set up a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back