Wi-Fi Trades Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Quentin's Trades! DW Pokemon still here!

@Create Trust

Sure thing. I'll have the Stantler soon.

@LillipupFTW

No, sorry. Tried it with a Zorua once, didn't go very well at all. I definitely wasn't doing it right.

RE: Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria! NEW LOOK!

First Bump
6/4
Saturday

Updates:

HUGE update to the first post. Last version was an eyesore, decided to revamp it a whole bunch.
Now includes:

• Egg Move Breeding
    Shinies Petilil, WIN2011 Suicune, Lopunny, and Scolipede
    Egg Move Presets
    Shiny Giveaway Contest
    Legendary Pokemon

Masuda Breeding and several other aspects have been removed.

Would anyone like to trade? ^^

@Quentin i'll trade you a togekiss for a skitty (I need one)

@IPokeFan123

Sure~! [:
Would you prefer the egg move Skitty or a random Skitty? Your choice of male or female, too.

Quentin said:
@IPokeFan123

Sure~! [:
Would you prefer the egg move Skitty or a random Skitty? Your choice of male or female, too.

Egg move skitty - Female
FC 1077 1752 7573

IPokeFan123 said:
Quentin said:
@IPokeFan123

Sure~! [:

Egg move skitty - Female
FC 1077 1752 7573

and are you willing to trade your shiny lopunny for a pichu with volt tackle? or a lvl 100 altaria?
A pink lopunny would enhance the beauty of the pokemon musicals :)

IPokeFan123 said:
Egg move skitty - Female
FC 1077 1752 7573

Registered your FC. I'll be in the room soon.

IPokeFan123 said:
and are you willing to trade your shiny lopunny for a pichu with volt tackle? or a lvl 100 altaria?
A pink lopunny would enhance the beauty of the pokemon musicals :D

No thanks. I have an Altaria (not Lv. 100) of my own and a Volt Tackle Pichu. I really really love my Lopunny, and I'd probably only trade him (yep, male) for a wanted shiny. Sorry. ):

Quentin said:
IPokeFan123 said:
Egg move skitty - Female
FC 1077 1752 7573

Registered your FC. I'll be in the room soon.

IPokeFan123 said:
A pink lopunny would enhance the beauty of the pokemon musicals :D

No thanks. I have an Altaria (not Lv. 100) of my own and a Volt Tackle Pichu. I really really love my Lopunny, and I'd probably only trade him (yep, male) for a wanted shiny. Sorry. ):

oh okay since its a male, then i wuldnt want, okay im heading to the room now whats ur FC?

FC is in my signature.

FC: 0303 9146 4320

@IPokeFan123

Yay, thank you so much! If anything else catches your eye please let me know. I love Togekiss. <3

SHINY CONTEST MINI-UPDATE:

I was thinking of posting a poll for the shiny that will be used in the contest but I have an idea already. Shiny contest will be up soon!

Quentin you can do masuda method right?

@jaren

Yes. I've done it many times, but I don't like to Masuda for other people much anymore. I feel bad keeping people waiting when I'm having horrid luck with it.

Are you able to Masuda a shiny eevee for meh? :) or a shiny buneary.. Me want a pinkie bunnie :)

@IPokeFan123

It's possible for me to do those, yes, but I really wouldn't want you to be disappointed with waiting so long. ): Masuda takes a long time.

Quentin said:
@IPokeFan123

It's possible for me to do those, yes, but I really wouldn't want you to be disappointed with waiting so long. ): Masuda takes a long time.

so.. your saying it can take more than days? You can try, but i might be returning my cousin's Dsi soon, you can still try if you want :/, but once I return my cousin's Dsi, that means no more GTS, Online Trading, anythign involving internet will be gone for a while, until the next time I get it :/

Masuda breeding can take a couple of weeks if I'm not lucky. There is a 1/1366 chance of hatching the shiny. I don't know if you want to wait for it.

Its your choice, if you want to do it, I dont care, if ur lucky you get it, if ur unlucky you dont get it, but ur actually the one doing the work so its your choice if you want to do it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back