Wi-Fi Trades Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Quentin's Trades! DW Pokemon still here!

Sure thing! I've named her already and got your friend code - I'll be in the Wi-Fi room shortly.

Okay! I'm gonna add your code and head in now~

Just letting you know I'm waiting in the wifi room~

Are you in the room right now? I see someone but I'm not sure if it's you.

Ack, connection failing yet again. You're not showing up on the bottom screen. ):

@WinterChevalier Thanks so much for the Cottonee! I love him!

@ZSL Horrifically late response on my part. >:
If you're still awake we could possibly trade but if not, we can trade tomorrow. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. ;_;

@GMD Hello, welcome back. I'd like to change the deal seeing as how I no longer have Drifloon and the thought of cloning shinies is starting to make me nervous. I know it's not the trade we had planned, but I don't want to have any of my own Pokemon cloned anymore. I hope you understand, it's kinda hard to explain. ;;

I don't want you to be disappointed, so if you want, you can take my Lv. 100 Japanese Ditto (breeding raised its level), clone it, keep one copy, and return the original to me. I don't want any copies of it, just the original in return, nothing else. I want to help you out with Masuda Breeding by giving you the free copy.

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
Ehhh, no thanks. I have a foreign ditto. And cloning is fine, it makes a perfect copy and is not hacking.

I know it isn't considered hacking, but other than that, is there anything you'd like from me on my list somewhere?

I'll Masuda a shiny Venonat for the shiny Vulpix, then. Is that alright?

Eep, I think I might want to trade for the Altaria instead.

This is my last decision but I'll take the Rufflet for the Venonat. You're right about 5th Gen being rarer.

Thanks so much. [:
When I start breeding for the Venonat I'll let you know through PM. Once I get it I'll let you know again and try to keep updating with progress. (I don't count the attempts anymore or keep boxes full of failures, I just release as I go along.)
The PM for when I actually get it will be a very excited one, just a warning, heheh.

First Bump of

Week 5/23

Still have trades going on if anyone's going to be around.
Haven't bumped in a while but unfortunately there are no new updates as far as Pokemon go.

Visit The Lime Raven's Breeding Centre for more egg move Pokemon, and also check out the egg move Zorua and Eevee listed in the first post. [:

@GMD Aghhh I'm so angry about it. >_<
I went to a dance party (eheh) and brought my DS in a bag like an idiot, and left the bag in someone else's car like a moron.

Thankfully I'll be getting it back soon since I'm in contact with them all the time, but for now all breeding and trades are on a bit of a delay. I just bumped in case anyone wanted to make new trades. I should have the DS back later today, and as soon as that occurs I'll go straight back to breeding.

I would estimate the amount of Venonats hatched already to be above 40 so far.

CML for
Ponyta
Stantler (PKRS)
Mareep
Sunkern
Sentret
Stantler ♀
Lickitung ♀

@LillipupFTW
I like the following (if they are all shiny, that is):

• Haxorus
    Furrett
    Umbreon
    Jolteon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back