Wi-Fi Trades Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Quentin's Trade Thread! (b&w) More DreamWorld Pokemon Added!

OshawottFan said:
No you read it incorrectly. I will give Quentin a Treecko so he can MM it to give you a shiny one. In return he would teach my Chandulure Calm Mind.

Sure, that sounds good to me. Erm, I'm going to have to ask that we do this later today. I'm all confused in what I'm doing. I'm trying to hatch a shiny Riolu, update, and research things all at once.

Is that alright?

EDIT:
Updated the thread with Masuda Method breeding as a service. Putting this here to remind myself, hehe.

RE: Quentin's Trade Thread! Masuda Breeding! 1 spot OPEN

Well I have a poop load of home work to night so no I can do it on Sunday/Saturday though :D Saturday is my birthday BTW *hint*hint*

Ok now i understand thanks for making it more clear

OshawottFan said:
Well I have a poop load of home work to night so no I can do it on Sunday/Saturday though :D Saturday is my birthday BTW *hint*hint*

Oh, awesome. Okay, then: Saturday works for me.

[:

Thanks so much!

I NEED YOU TO BREED ME A SHINY PAWNIARD!!!

Need, yeah. Thanks!

Darkvoid57 said:
I NEED YOU TO BREED ME A SHINY PAWNIARD!!!

Need, yeah. Thanks!

Oh, you got me at a good time. I was just considering breeding shiny Pawniard just a few days ago.

Alright, what would you offer me for Shiny Pawniard?

Darkvoid57 said:
Can you CML?

I like the Shiny Venipede.

Does this work then:

Shiny Pawniard for Shiny Venipede?

RE: Quentin's Trading + Shiny Breeding Thread! Partnered with umbreon master!

Third bump. (or second? Posted on accident before but I dunno... let's go with third)

Week 4/18 to 4/22

Thursday

Updates:

Partnered with umbreon master.
Shiny Breeding Trade #1 complete.

Thread is not actually closed, I just meant shiny breeding trades were closed, sorry for any confusion.

RE: Quentin, umbreon master, and GREENMONKEYDUMP's Trade + Masuda Thread! 2 SLOTS OPEN

Hey. I saw you got more DW pokes, so if you wouldn't mind checking my list for these that would be great. I can probably give 2/3 shinies, or one ultra rare shiny.

Shinx
Ponyta
Stantler
Mareep
Sunkern
Sentret
Stantler ♀
Lickitung ♀

RE: Quentin, umbreon master, and GREENMONKEYDUMP's Trade + Masuda Thread! 2 SLOTS OPEN

pokemon99 said:
Hey. I saw you got more DW pokes, so if you wouldn't mind checking my list for these that would be great. I can probably give 2/3 shinies, or one ultra rare shiny.

Shinx
Ponyta
Stantler
Mareep
Sunkern
Sentret
Stantler ♀
Lickitung ♀

EDIT:
Err, hold on, looking at the wrong list. I meant the Ponyta and Sentret, not those two.

Wait. What? I don't understand what you are saying.

pokemon99 said:
Wait. What? I don't understand what you are saying.

I said that I wanted the Purrloin and Sewaddle and then realized I was looking at the wrong list on your thread. x_x;

Sorry for the confusion.

What I meant was that I wanted to trade the shiny Sentret and Ponyta for my DW Pokemon.

Oh. Alright. I can do that. Can I PM you in the afternoon when I'm available to trade?

pokemon99 said:
Oh. Alright. I can do that. Can I PM you in the afternoon when I'm available to trade?

Yes, definitely. I'll be around for the whole day.

Wait what?! GMD is my trade partner not your's >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back