Wi-Fi Trades Quentin's Trade and Egg Move Galleria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Quentin, umbreon master, and GREENMONKEYDUMP's Trade + Masuda Thread! 2 SLOTS OPEN

OshawottFan said:
Wait what?! GMD is my trade partner not your's >.>

GMD wanted to partner with me as well. He PMed me personally and asked if he could partner simply for Masuda Breeding.

RE: Quentin, umbreon master, and GREENMONKEYDUMP's Trade + Masuda Thread! 2 SLOTS OPEN

Oh I understand it is only a part-time-partnership :D

Yes, like that. I decided to start Masuda Breeding as a service and got some partners with me. That's mostly what this thread is for as well as my own trades. So far things are going well (if this Shiny Pawniard would just hatch already). >_>

That's my shiny pawniard! :D

RE: Quentin's Trades! Masuda Services w/umbreon master and Darkvoid57!

How is my shiny treeko coming along

@adan15: I managed to get a Sceptile at last from a friend just yesterday (but I'll still trade with you, OshawottFan) and I will start breeding as soon as I've hatched Darkvoid57's Pawniard.

I figured it would make sense to start hatching the Pawniard since I had one already and wait until I was able to get a Sceptile or Treecko. I haven't forgotten you, though.

Sorry for the wait.

K thanks again for doing this

Quentin said:
pokemon99 said:
Wait. What? I don't understand what you are saying.

I said that I wanted the Purrloin and Sewaddle and then realized I was looking at the wrong list on your thread. x_x;

Sorry for the confusion.

What I meant was that I wanted to trade the shiny Sentret and Ponyta for my DW Pokemon.
Would you mind throwing in the new Harvest Eggecute you got?

pokemon99 said:
Quentin said:
pokemon99 said:
Wait. What? I don't understand what you are saying.

I said that I wanted the Purrloin and Sewaddle and then realized I was looking at the wrong list on your thread. x_x;

Sorry for the confusion.

What I meant was that I wanted to trade the shiny Sentret and Ponyta for my DW Pokemon.
Would you mind throwing in the new Harvest Eggecute you got?

Definitely! [:

I'll send you a PM tomorrow then! :d

hvae you started breeding for shiny treeko

No. I'm so sorry, but the shiny Pawniard hasn't arrived yet. I've been trying for four nights. I even tried this morning before school but nothing has shone.

How many pawniards have you hatched i once tried getting a shiny zorua and after like 300 to 500 eggs still no shiny i just gave up but luckily i got a shiny zorua in a trade

I've probably hatched over 400. In 3 days I can hatch 350 eggs, but it's been four and still going. :/

I hate that for some people it take like 30 eggs and they will get a shiny and are u using a pokemon with flame body to make it go faster

Can you get me a shiny Squirtle I understand if you are busy and other people are ahead of me ,you can check my thread for somthing and I have all starters except for the Black and White ones.

quentin may be full for now i dont know but i would be happy to help you with breeding that shiny Squirtle how about you pm me when you get the chance and we can arramge something

Yeah, even if Quentin is busy, me and Umbreon Master take orders too.

to Darkvoid57: Can you Masuda me a Tepig please. I have tepig and Emboar alread, but I would like a shiny tepig. Please check my thread for anything you would like. Also, to clarify, how long, on average does it take to MM a shiny??

Well, my first shiny was Sandile and I got it on the 137th, but that was extremely lucky.

Do you have any Gen 5 Shinies (B/W?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back