• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Random junk you might want! (RH Collector)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DP-GE SUPER SALE UNTIL SUNDAY 8 AM!

pokefan1234 said:
Hi ESP!

I will take your "super deal" and get:

x4 Krickitot MT (I am sure you have these :p)
x4 Krikitune MT

for 3.50 (this includes shipping)

How about an even $4 (Kricketots for like 10 cents each) to make things easy? PM me to confirm.

I can do 3.50, because I can get krickitots for 5c each, and I picked you so I can get them all at once.

pokefan1234 said:
I can do 3.50, because I can get krickitots for 5c each, and I picked you so I can get them all at once.

ehh, whatever. PM me to confirm.

Heh, sorry about that. I just opened those to use. But for the record, they looked like this.

RE: Rare Candy and DCE here! Hurry and I can guarantee the delivery before US Nats!

Bump! Updated with Player Rewards Energy.

RE: Rare Candy and Player Rewards Energy! Hurry and I can virtually guarantee the delivery before US Nats!

How much shipped to Norway for Unleashed sleeves + HGSS sleeves? LMK, thanks

RE: Rare Candy and Player Rewards Energy! Hurry and I can virtually guarantee the delivery before US Nats!

Probably $25. LMK.

I edited with an updated price because the shipping is gonna be pretty high unfortunately.

How does $9 shipped for the energy sound?

How about $10 shipped?

Bump.

Bump #1

RE: Rare Candy and Player Rewards Energy! Hurry and I can virtually guarantee the del

ESP said:

Can I see pics of the sleeves? I believe that one of the sets is the blue with 3 legend dogs, but not sure.

Also, would $40 shipped cover both sets of sleeves and the player reward energy (its a set of the 8 basics...one foil of each...right?)?

Just lemme know...and thanks for your time...

Snorlax101

RE: Rare Candy and Player Rewards Energy!

The UL one is this and the HGSS one is this. The player reward energy is that set of the 8 basic energy, all foil which you can see here.

You can PM me to confirm at that price.

RE: Rare Candy and Player Rewards Energy!

ESP said:

Just checkin to see if you've sent my package yet...still haven't received it, and was just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back