BW/BW2 Random Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Speculation Page for Speculators with Random Speculationish Speculation!

TheDarkLucario said:
OH GAWD! He already has wicked stats, just no.
Any new whether conditions in this game?
EDIT; 300th post :D

Do you know the Mewthree X hack? lol, Mewtwo's bestfriend.:D

Weather? I like a storm...I mean a windy storm, where the speed of flying types increases just like sandstorm for rocks in sdef.This is their only chance in fighting rock types with a sandstorm.
but no passive damage please.

Edit:

Wouldn't the in-laid stealth rocks be removed(trashed by the strong wind of the storm) if ever? In a sense yes?
and flying types hates stealth rock. That would be something. lol..

RE: The Speculation Page for Speculators with Random Speculationish Speculation!

i really hope the story is long cause when i look at the map it looks like its gonna be so short
i hope there will be another thing besides gyms and contest
likeeeeeee
exploring caves and not for stupid little pearls for big diamonds
and rare pokeballs lol

I bet the main evil team will have something to do with Zekrom/Reshiram depending on your game.

(I would hope not I like hidden legendaries better! However, ever since R/S/E legends have been a major plot device.)

I want to see more weather effects like we saw in new bark town in HG/SS

I do believe that the evil team could be called Team Plasma because that long, green-haired scouter-eyed guy (if on the bad team) really reminds me of Plasma Wisp from Kirby... y'know, with the green and the plasma and the evil.

Since there were double battles that started in hoenn and then in the gen 3 there came Plusle and minun which were like made for double battles IMO i hope there will be another like Plusle, Minun and Neutras(as in Neautral)

Nice Thread!!!!

I hope the whole airplane thing is that we get to go,to another part of Isshu

I know all these pointless threads and copys of already existing threads are pushing the important threads out of the way

I hope that the region will be much much larger... maybe rest stops on the routes more often? Larger routes with more pokemon found in them would be nice. Use all the 500+ Pokemon in the game. I'd like it.

I think this one will be awesome. Not a speculation, but, whatever :p

I think the player characters will be like 16-ish, and I think it's their birthday, because they get their first pokemon as a gift :D
And maybe they're twins? They both get a pokemon as a present :D (They don't look a lot like each other, but you know xD)

Tsutaja looks like a chinese dragon type thing?
Pokabu's evolutionary line is gonna be epic, I bet it will look something like ganon in pig form :D
Mijumaru... Need I say more?!?!?
Meguroku will be amazing, it's a CUTE Crocodile! It's Dark/ground!
Shimama is awesome. Wild bolt! It will have an awesome evolution (I hope :D)

Shimama-man said:
I think this one will be awesome. Not a speculation, but, whatever :p

I think the player characters will be like 16-ish, and I think it's their birthday, because they get their first pokemon as a gift :D
And maybe they're twins? They both get a pokemon as a present :D (They don't look a lot like each other, but you know xD)

Tsutaja looks like a chinese dragon type thing?
Pokabu's evolutionary line is gonna be epic, I bet it will look something like ganon in pig form :D
Mijumaru... Need I say more?!?!?
Meguroku will be amazing, it's a CUTE Crocodile! It's Dark/ground!
Shimama is awesome. Wild bolt! It will have an awesome evolution (I hope :D)

Thats what your supposed to write! Whatever want! It doesn't need to be speculation

rockinpikachu said:
Thats what your supposed to write! Whatever want! It doesn't need to be speculation
So, I can say ANYTHING!?!

Ok....
•A Normal gym which doesn't involve impossible to kill miltank (I hate that Miltank...). Hopefully the gym leader isn't going to cry about losing like Whitney...
•Your mum is Dr. Araragi, she gives you the starter pokemon.
•Your dad is the Region Champion.
•Something like an Iphone, instead of a poketch or pokegear, where you can download apps. (OK, these are getting stupid, I'll go back to semi-realistic :D)
•I can imagine the honey gym is a bug gym (I seen butterflies on the poles in a video of it and the honey kinda gives it away). I hope they have Combie/Vespiquen!
•Maybe Dive will appear again? There is dark patches in the water.

Different evolutions based on ability.

Shimama-man said:

Ok....
•A Normal gym which doesn't involve impossible to kill miltank (I hate that Miltank...). Hopefully the gym leader isn't a little biatch about losing (Is 'Biatch' acceptable on this forum? If not, sorry :( )
•Something like an Iphone, instead of a poketch or pokegear, where you can download apps. (OK, these are getting stupid, I'll go back to semi-realistic :D)
•I can imagine the honey gym is a bug gym (I seen butterflies on the poles in a video of it and the honey kinda gives it away). I hope they have Combie/Vespiquen!
Don't say that here. edit it out

I would like to see more Eeveeloutions. Maybe give the ones that exist already a second stage, but that would take away from them awesomeness....:/

I want more stones, and more methods of evolving....

I want Isshu to be huge. A lot to explore. And adding to that, I hope the towns aren't so close together. Make them more spread out, like in real life.

Is there a possibility that Shimama and Girafarig are related?
If not, I think that Shimama will not evolve, like Girafarig didn't.
I imagine the sprite for the evolution of Megoroku looking like Hippowdon's sprite but with an alligator. (Coming out of the sand, one arm raised, mouth wide open, sand draining off it's back)
I hope there's a Water/Psychic Dolphin, named Psyphin.
Poison, Ground, and Steel Eeveelutions (Diluteon, Quakeon, and Ironeon respectively)

Wow, when we don't know much about a region, there's a lot to speculate on.

Run all over the place and this business thread will close.

You have been warned.

Plasma is also Fire and Lightning.... Reshiram and zekrom?

Shimama-man said:

Ok....
•A Normal gym which doesn't involve impossible to kill miltank (I hate that Miltank...). Hopefully the gym leader isn't going to cry about losing like Whitney...

Maybe combee will evole into a boy version of Vespiquen? or a different kind of bee altogether??

I was thinking about one thing earlier.

I hope instead that when you go to the daycare centre, instead of asking you to select a pokemon to put in, and then having to go through the same process if you want to put a second one in.

That maybe your team of pokemon will appear on the left of the screen, two slots will appear on the right and you can drag/click pokemon on your team to put them into one of the two slots and then you can click a button on screen to confirm. This way you can choose if you want to put one or two pokemon in all in one go.

I had a really weird thought just now....now that there are Triple battles.....imagine if there were threesomes in the daycare :p

Hot Skitty on Wailord on Wailord action ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back