BW/BW2 Random Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hope that there will be more Wi-Fi connection activities so that you can interact with other people on Wi-Fi. Life in diamond pearl and platinum how you could go underground. I hope there are more things like that. I also hope that their is more storyline and things to do after you beat the game.

x598 said:
I also hope that there will be more Wi-Fi connection activities so that you can interact with other people on Wi-Fi. Life in diamond pearl and platinum how you could go underground. I hope there are more things like that. I also hope that their is more storyline and things to do after you beat the game.

To talk about that u can go to the Underground thread in this forum

Im hoping pal park makes a return, although it isnt neccessary , it will be helpful.
YAY my first post!

Ok,I found something else.

Pokabu’s evolution is named Boirubuta (ボイルブタ) and is reminiscent of a “stove” (Basically boil + pig). Final evolution is named Ranranbo (ランランボ) (Ranran = flaming). Ranranbo is a boar with steam coming out.
Tsutaja’s evolution is named Tsutawaiya (ツタワイヤ) (tsuta = ivy) and final evolution is named Tsutatesura (ツタテスラ) (Tsuta = ivy). Final is a green cobra-ish Pokemon.
Mijimaru’s evolution is named Yuudatsu (ユウダツ) (datsu = otter) and final evolution is named Rakkobushi (ラッコブシ) (Otter Warrior). Rakkobushi is a big otter with shells across its body.
Heracross gets an evolution named Atokurosu (アトクロス) (Kurosu = Cross)

The Spook said:

>Rumors here<

Taken from Pokejungle, it's highly likely these will be untrue. Their "source" from NOA gave them a bunch of rumors, but if the names from the pokemon in the demo today prove to be real, all said rumors could/would be discredited.

cocowoushi said:
Taken from Pokejungle, it's highly likely these will be untrue. Their "source" from NOA gave them a bunch of rumors, but if the names from the pokemon in the demo today prove to be real, all said rumors could/would be discredited.
I know.Thats why i posted them in this topic.And theres going to be a demo today?

The Spook said:

Pokabu’s evolution is named Boirubuta (ボイルブタ) and is reminiscent of a “stove” (Basically boil + pig). Final evolution is named Ranranbo (ランランボ) (Ranran = flaming). Ranranbo is a boar with steam coming out.
Tsutaja’s evolution is named Tsutawaiya (ツタワイヤ) (tsuta = ivy) and final evolution is named Tsutatesura (ツタテスラ) (Tsuta = ivy). Final is a green cobra-ish Pokemon.
Mijimaru’s evolution is named Yuudatsu (ユウダツ) (datsu = otter) and final evolution is named Rakkobushi (ラッコブシ) (Otter Warrior). Rakkobushi is a big otter with shells across its body.
Heracross gets an evolution named Atokurosu (アトクロス) (Kurosu = Cross)
Was all this conformed?( Thinks he spelt it wrong)

The Spook said:
I know.Thats why i posted them in this topic.And theres going to be a demo today?
I mean the pokemon that has been shown in the demo.
http://pokebeach.com/2010/07/black-and-white-demo-and-pamphlet-reveal-new-images-one-new-pokemon

We won't know until someone can actually confirm the names of Jelly Bear/Gothmon. They have mentioned names it could be, and if they prove to be right, the NAO rumors will be false. (Because the same person named these same pokemon different names prior to the demo.)

cocowoushi said:
I mean the pokemon that has been shown in the demo.
http://pokebeach.com/2010/07/black-and-white-demo-and-pamphlet-reveal-new-images-one-new-pokemon

We won't know until someone can actually confirm the names of Jelly Bear/Gothmon. They have mentioned names it could be, and if they prove to be right, the NAO rumors will be false. (Because the same person named these same pokemon different names prior to the demo.)

Aren't these names likely to be true? At least, more likely than that rumor?

Majora_787 said:
Aren't these names likely to be true? At least, more likely than that rumor?
Pokejungle has posted that all of their NOA rumors to be false. I wouldn't say to believe any names until they have been confirmed.

What do you guys feel about these Rumors?

Gochiruzeru (green blob), Rankurusu (goth), Kibago (larvitar-ish one), Hatopo- (notice PO not BO, still long “o” but I feel like people will pronounce it like ‘poo’p and not ‘po’pe how it’s supposed to be pronounced, so I’m simplifying it), and Gigigiaru (Giaru evo) will be introduced
Hatopo is Mamepato’s evolution
New attacks: Psycho Energy, Air Drive, Hurricane Vigor
New ability: Carelessness, may negate weaknesses? (this was really hard to translate)
Seem to be new Pokemon Natures introduced
Between 100 and 150 new pokemon
Team Plasma is the evil group, some of the execs may have belonged to Team Galaxy (fixed slight error on this one)
DSi video chat (as we’ve heard many times! exciting!)
Double battles occur frequently in the wild
Transferring Pokemon over from previous games is “Friend Park” (actually different name than Pal Park, at least listed in this rumor) and there are certain rules for transfer

Some other rumors for new pokemons.

New Pokemon: Memera (メーメーラ) – Red sheep pokemon that has a smoke-cloud-ish body. (Me-me- is like baa-baa-)
New Pokemon: Makkusuma (マックスマ) – Possible new fire/ice type that is similar to an icicle but also has flames coming out of it
Atokurosu is probably based on Atlas, from Greek mythology (Just like Heracross, Hercules)
Toraroiya is a very mechanical pokemon with a large body.

I just want Black and White to be something just like Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. I don't know why most of the other ppl hate Hoenn's games so much but I simply just love the feel of those 3 games which the others in the series like DP didn't give me. Platinum was a bit better though.

Anyway I don't really care about speculation about what's in the games anymore. I want to play it. NOW. NNOOOOWWWW. I can't wait lol ><

Desukans front.

desukan_maybe-205x300.jpg

Above image of Desukan.You can decide if it’s real or fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back