BW/BW2 Random Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more rumors from Pokejungle and i think that the first name is pretty pathetic but the ideas seem great if the rumors are real. Golduck will get an evolution named “Bossduck” (Bosudakku) if its traded with the item “Aqua Booster” (just like Magma Booster/Elec Booster).
Jynx will evolve in a similar manner, evolution named Rachiirudo if its traded holding the item “Chilled Booster”.

Playerking95 said:
Some more rumors from Pokejungle and i think that the first name is pretty pathetic but the ideas seem great if the rumors are real. Golduck will get an evolution named “Bossduck” (Bosudakku) if its traded with the item “Aqua Booster” (just like Magma Booster/Elec Booster).
Jynx will evolve in a similar manner, evolution named Rachiirudo if its traded holding the item “Chilled Booster”.

I personally love that idea! anyway is this Victini going to be given
via mystery gift or something like that. I really dont feel like going to Game Stop for it.

Sniperfrog said:
Bossduck dosent sound bad though the jinx evo is kinda killing it

I dunno, I think it's the GOLDUCK there that's killing it. But it's possible. Magmar, Electabuzz, Jynx, and Scyther were all in one group in the dex if I remember right.

Sniperfrog said:
On topic:I really have a fealing there is gonna be two badguys. One would be N, and the other maybe someone whos goal changes in the diffrent games ex:pokemon White wants to fill the world with Technology and vice-versa.

Off topic: Something i wanted to say i highly doubt and hope that there wont be a 6th gen, don't get me wrong im an insanly huge fan of the series and i love gens 1-5 but Gen 6 is going overboard. im not saying pokemon should die but they should reboot and make a part 2 after gen 5 so it can be:

Pokemon Part1
Gens 1-5

Pokemon part2 (could have a subtitle)(Pokemon:Rebooted?):
(Gens 6-10??)Gens 1-5

i know. it would be harder to find mew, too! i think they should make remakes of remakes of remakes of remakes. it would be an overload of pokemon also. i cant keep track of just the names of Generation 5 pokemon.

I'd love for a Jynx evo but I hate the Booster thing.
I hate that they brought a bunch of items in to generation IV that are used to only evolve one or two Pokemon. If they're going to bring in new evolution methods I'd want them to be used on more Pokemon, maybe some split evolutions somewhere.

But Bossduck is Boss instead of psy and Gol, I think they should do something for the name if it is real. What information do you guys think they will show in the anime preview on Pokemon sunday?

Im sure Pokemon Sunday will reveal about have the things that Corocoro will reveal in its Master Document in August maybe less

No i mean what will they reveal in terms of anime characters. Also since oha suta showed new Pokemon on their videos their is a swan looking Pokemon, this could be crazy but could it be "Bossduck".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back