• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Kyurem + more NVI!!!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH ONLY) [Have: x2 Luxray GL Lv X, x5 Jumpluff, xX Staples!]

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
If that's fine with you, then please pm me.

I apologize RareCandy, but I just now realized that you only take cash as a form of payment. I had read your rules before making my post, but for some reason I was assuming you would take Paypal as well.

Just to be clear, it's not that I don't trust you; you're obviously a pretty well respected trader in the community. It's more just a general uneasiness about sending cash, especially such a large amount, through our lovely postal service.

Sorry again, but thank you for your quick reply.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH ONLY) [Have: x2 Luxray GL Lv X, x5 Jumpluff, xX Staples!]

Aww, that's alright. Could you possibly send in the form of a check?
I need to ask my parents about this, but this may be an alternative that's safer than cash.

Aww, that's alright. Could you possibly send in the form of a check?
I need to ask my parents about this, but this may be an alternative that's safer than cash.

No, I wouldn't really want to send a check. As far as that goes, I wouldn't recommend you taking checks from anyone else either. There's way too much of a chance for fraud.

Cloggerdude said:
No, I wouldn't really want to send a check. As far as that goes, I wouldn't recommend you taking checks from anyone else either. There's way too much of a chance for fraud.

Well if a check is sent, it is sent first so if it doesn't go through, then I know not to send the cards. And pokebeach is a really safe way for trading/selling in my opinion.

As for the sale, you could send cash in a bubble mailer and have the packaged insured and place a tracking number. That way it is pretty much guaranteed to safely arrive and I may take off from the $130 price.

Or, I may be able to use a friends paypal account but this is a very unlikely possibility. If I ever get my own paypal account I'll let you know, but it probably won't be anytime soon.

Either way, it's your choice and I understand if you don't want to go through with it.

Well if a check is sent, it is sent first so if it doesn't go through, then I know not to send the cards. And pokebeach is a really safe way for trading/selling in my opinion.

As for the sale, you could send cash in a bubble mailer and have the packaged insured and place a tracking number. That way it is pretty much guaranteed to safely arrive and I may take off from the $130 price.

Or, I may be able to use a friends paypal account but this is a very unlikely possibility. If I ever get my own paypal account I'll let you know, but it probably won't be anytime soon.

Either way, it's your choice and I understand if you don't want to go through with it.

Nah, I wouldn't be interested. Let me know if you get your own Paypal account.

Thanks anyway though.

i can do 65 for a luxry gl lv.x...
lmk

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
i can do 65 for a luxry gl lv.x...
lmk

If you can send cash then that sounds good. Do you just need 1? I have 4 of them lol.

i can send cash but would prefer to send a check, lmk.
only need one btw.

Alright, if it is a check then I'll have to check with my parents which won't be until later today. I'll send you a pm when I get the details.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x2 Luxray GL Lv X, x5 Jumpluff]

Hi I'm interested in purchasing the RH Cyrus Conspiracy ,RH BTS and 2 Luxray Gl. Lv. X . I know I've done a trade with you in the past that went really well since we both are local players it it possible to meet up at a local league to complete transaction(w/cash of course)

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x2 Luxray GL Lv X, x5 Jumpluff]

ChiaPet said:
Hi I'm interested in purchasing the RH Cyrus Conspiracy ,RH BTS and 2 Luxray Gl. Lv. X . I know I've done a trade with you in the past that went really well since we both are local players it it possible to meet up at a local league to complete transaction(w/cash of course)

That sounds reasonable. The league I attend is the Kissimmee league at Coliseum of Comics, but I may be going to the pre-release on the 21st at University Inn.

As for the sale, RH cards cost more than the price listed but since your buying the x2 Luxray GL Lv X I'll keep them at $4 each so that will be a total of $138.

How important is condition of these cards for you?

That sounds reasonable. The league I attend is the Kissimmee league at Coliseum of Comics, but I may be going to the pre-release on the 21st at University Inn.

As for the sale, RH cards cost more than the price listed but since your buying the x2 Luxray GL Lv X I'll keep them at $4 each so that will be a total of $138.

How important is condition of these cards for you?

It's fairly important what is the condition like on all of the cards? If we agreed to do this both either Coliseum of Comics or 8-21 release will work. Sorry in the delay in getting back with you I had issues bringing up the Pokebeach site.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x3 Luxray GL Lv X, x1 Flygon Lv X]

The pre-release on the 21st would be the best place to meet up. If somehow I do not have a ride for the pre-release then we can meet up at the Coliseum league if you'd like.

As for the condition, I have 5 Luxray GL Lv X's.
1 is pretty much mint.
1 is pretty much mint with 1 noticeable scratch.
3 are pretty scratched up, light scratches though with some noticeable edge wear on the back of the corners. 1 of these has a big scratch on them. Another one has some slightly heavy edge wear at the top of the back side.

I would honestly rather sell 2 of the 3 that are on the low near-mint end since I am offering these at quite a low price compared to other sites.

The RH BTS is scratched, with some slight edge wear on the back of the corners. The RH Cyrus is less scratched than the BTS along with slight edge wear on the back side.

All of these cards have no tears or bends and are all playable.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x3 Luxray GL Lv X, and x1 Uxie Lv X]

x1 Broken Time Space RH - $4 each
x2 Spiritomb (PA, 2 RH)

I like these...how much for the 2 RH tombs?

Azelf Master said:
How much for Uxie X?

Dude, he edited this before you even posted, lol...$50-$60

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x3 Luxray GL Lv X, and x1 Uxie Lv X]

I want the price I'll pay, not an approxination.

Hi, I'd like to buy 1 Luxray GL X.

Would you accept 50? :)

Back