Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did something! I'm so proud.
If I haven't maxed it out, I'll upgrade aggression. If I have, I'll upgrade qualifying.

Well, I dropped but am still performing consistently. So I'll take another Qualifying upgrade, please.

I've made Watkins Glen my own personal playground. :D

So happy to win; and can't wait to race for the Championship!

The Pit Crew deserves a moral boost. They've had nearly nothing to do; why not give 'em a little moral boost?

* = clinched the playoffs
1. DoubleOSquirtle* - 16 points
2. Jabberwock* - 13 points
T3. Tails* - 12 points
T3. Ice Espeon* - 12 points
4. Athena* - 11 points
5. Celever - 9 points
T6. bbninjas - 8 points
T6. Blakers - 8 points
T6. King Xerneas - 8 points
T6. Anthony Orosco - 8 points
T6. Lord o Da Rings - 8 points
T7. Steffenka - 7 points
T7. Tempest - 7 points
T7. Rainyman123 - 7 points
T7. QuakingPunch73 - 7 points
T7. Celty - 7 points
T8. Robin Aisaga - 6 points
T8. TheFlyingPidove - 6 points
T8. TheGrovyleKid - 6 points
T8. GM Draclord - 6 points
9. Reinforce - 5 points
T10. Skyleaf2000 - 4 points
T10. Pikamasterjesi - 4 points
T10. NinjaPenguin - 4 points
T11. TheDivingSeel - 3 points
T11. TheSceptileMaster - 3 points
T11. NightOfYuyuko - 3 points
12. Mudkipfan07- 2 points

Storylines Headed Into Race 6:

MAX AGGRESSION

Celever and NinjaPenguin have maxed out aggression with a super-high 100 aggression stat! They can no longer pick aggression as one of their upgrades. Additionally, points leader Double O Squirtle has 95 aggression. How will this affect their race results? Will the extra aggression boost them up a few spots, or will they feel the wrath of a wreck?

Tails Outta Nowhere

In a suprising series of events, Tails followed up on his promise to win and took home the trophy at Watkins Glen. Can he make it two in a row and take the points lead?

Dark Horses to Win Next Race

GM Draclord, Ice Espeon, and Tails have all started near the front for most of this season, and Draclord is the only one of the three who haven't gotten a win yet. Blakers has also been lurking near the front this year but remains winless. Keep an eye on the 16 and the 48 cars next race.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back