Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reggie McGigas

I have an idea for my Season 3 car, can it be modled like this? Or, am I out of time?

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2016/cup/dar/78-darlington.jpg

Just change the colors up.

(The shade of Blue shown replaced with a basic Blue, Light Blue replaced with White and Silver replaced with Pink. Add a thin Pink border around the numbers.)

Thanks in advance if you can. :)

Sure thing. Everyone else's cars are done, so hopefully we get some more sign ups so I get to paint more cars (feel free to invite other people to play as this isn't a time consuming game at all and the more cars = more exciting races) Also, do you guys think I should maybe make some custom cars and make like an art thread for that kinda stuff? O

Car: #Any random number not already taken.
Pokemon Sponsor and appearence: Something slow looking.

Stat Distribution:
-Aggression:
-Qualifying: 70
-Pit Crew: 70
-Reliability: 10

Car: #Any random number not already taken.
Pokemon Sponsor and appearence: Something slow looking.

Stat Distribution:
-Aggression:
-Qualifying: 70
-Pit Crew: 70
-Reliability: 10

Slow and steady wins the race, you'll be taking the turtle Pokemon Torkoal it seems in the #6 Torkoal Machine!

Car: #18
Pokemon Sponsor: Purrloin
Colours: Purple, Cream and Black
Extra Info: N/A

Stat Distribution-
Aggression:
Qualifying: 0
Pit Crew: 40
Reliability: 80

Car #03
Pokemon Sponsor: Inciniroar
Colors Black and a dark red, like the darkest of reds
Extra Info: If possible have the car be primarily red with black stripes

Stat Distribution-
Aggression:
Qualifying: 80
Pit Crew: 20
Reliability: 20

I swear I'm gonna be the main source of accidents this season

Car: #47
Pokémon Sponsor: Lurantis
Colors: Pink and white

Stat Distribution:
Aggression:
Qualifying: 40
Pit Crew: 25
Reliability: 80

Wow, lots of last minute entries! You guys are all in but this will probably delay my video of all the cars to late tonight or tomorrow. Glad to see you all back, though! For those who still want to play but haven't signed up yet, you can enter, however you won't be in the first race (similar to what Blakers did in season 2)

I'm going to try this, seems cool!

Car # 98
Pokemon Sponsor Cutiefly
Colors Yellow, Purple, Black, White
Extra Info would like the Purple and Yellow in a stripe formation across the sides of the card, and black and white along the top in spots.

Stat Distribution-
Aggression: 60
Qualifying: 20 (Million)
Pit Crew: 70
Reliability: 50

(You get 200 points, you can divide it on 4 different stats: pit crew, aggression, qualifying, or reliability. You can't put more than 80 into 1 stat - so you can't do 100 aggression or 85 qualifying right away.

EDIT: Just realized this is late, but if i can I'd still like to participate. :p sorry

Anyone wanna cast lots on the number of crashes that there is going to be this season? =P

Car: #1
Pokémon Sponsor: East Gastrodon
Colors: Green Yellow Blue and a little black
and white
Extra info: please try to make it so the bottom is the car is like sand and the top is a giant Gastrodon hopefully
Stat Distribution
Aggression: 20
Qualifying: 30
Pit Crew:45
Reliability: 45

Season 3 is coming.

Some cars I will do some touching up on to look nicer (and there is an error in the video, the 22 car belongs to NinjaPenguin, not Reinforce) Also, I'm considering adding two more races to the regular season schedule to make it 10 races considering we have 27 cars and only 8 (11 including post season) races. What do you guys think?​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back