Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storylines headed into Season 3:

Will The Daytona Curse Continue?
The Daytona 500, the first race in the season, seems to have a string of bad luck behind it. In season 1, GadgetJax won it and ended up not doing well the rest of the season. In season 2, King Xerneas won the first race and faced lots of crashes afterwards, and couldn't get another win (although King's 68 car did get a 2nd place finish at Watkins Glen). Will we see this string of bad luck continue and become a curse? Or will someone break the tradition

Rookies
Many new drivers have joined Reggie's Racing Cup, with the 04, 07, 1, 18, 21, 46, 47, 71, 74, and 98 cars all being piloted by first-timers. Will we see one of these rookies pull off an upset and win Reggie's Racing Cup or will one of the old guard get a win?

bbninjas
bbninjas won a very close season 2 matchup against NinjaPenguin to take home the championship. With a much larger field, it will be harder to repeat the same sucess he had last year. Can bbninjas still be a contender for the championship? Or will fall behind this season?

AGGRESSION
With the new format, drivers were able to customize their cars and man a lot of drivers did go all out on aggression. With more cars and more aggression, we will certainly see more wrecks. Who has the best strategy? The max-agressors or the people who focused more on one of the other three stats?

I must say, @Athena's and @thegrovylekid's cars look stunning! I think that 10 races would be best, since more entries will theoretically cause the scores to be more spread and make the winner less clear-cut.

My car is absolutely perfect. You nailed the whole Mimic Pikachu concept behind Mimikyu, and the ghost-like colours really pull the whole thing together nicely! Great Job!

I have to say, Carson's car is amazing. It actually looks like mine! I also really like Athena's and Quaking's––those ones were really well pulled off. Also, I'm gonna vote for ten races. To be honest, eight last time felt a bit short, so I wanna be able to play for longer.

Love the headlines, by the way. Can't wait to see more of them as the game goes on. :D

Wow all the cars look amazing as usual. I better win a race this season as i got really close in season 2 ;3;

Anyone wanna cast lots on the number of crashes that there is going to be this season? =P

Seeing the amount of aggression i think aboout 25 to 35 crashes

Loove my car! It looks just how I wanted it to look! :D
Also TGK's Mimikyu car looks absolutely amazing as well! I don't mind having more races, that just gives me more chances to win :p

My car looks nice, look forward to an awesome racing season. I hope to see the 78 Primarina Ford in Victory Lane a few times this year. ;)

I hope I can race for the Championship this time around.

RRC 3 update:

League Commsioner Reggie McGigas held a press conference about some changes coming to season 3.

"Due to the the amount of entries in this years RRC, we will be expanding the amount of races to 10 races on the season. 8 races just isn't enough considering the size of the field. We want to give our racers more opportunities to win the championship.

Also, we will be adjusting the points system for the number of cars we have. Here is the new system:

1st place - 8 points
2nd and 3rd place - 5 points
4th and 5th place - 3 points
6th to 10th place - 2 points
11th to 16th place - 1 point

Hope you all like the changes"

Last edited:
Dude the car looks EXCATLY like I wanted it to great job! Let's see to it that the Bees win!

RRC 3 update:

League Commsioner Reggie McGigas held a press conference about some changes coming to season 3.

"Due to the the amount of entries in this years RRC, we will be expanding the amount of races to 10 races on the season. 8 races just isn't enough considering the size of the field. We want to give our racers more opportunities to win the championship.

Also, we will be adjusting the points system for the number of cars we have. Here is the new system:

1st place - 8 points

Hope you all like the changes

More races= more chances for me to regret my decisions xD

RRC 3 update:

1st place - 8 points

Hope you all like the changes

I'm okay with the changes. Although, more races simply means more chaos. The Primarina 78 team hope to avoid the chaos on a consistent basis and be in the race for the series championship.

Hey Reggie, on NinjaPenguin's car you appear to have misspelt the name as "NinjaPengiun".

Also, my strategy of being perfectly balanced is obviously the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back