Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that during the video sometimes it would say it was on lap "x/20" instead of "x/40". Since we usually run 20 lap races I got mixed up :p sorry

Personally, I'm fine with it.

eh it was just a couple of typos

I'll be posting the standings each week cause I know google sheets can be a hassle for mobile users, but for those who have the app on mobile or are on a computer please check out Ice Espeon's spreadsheet, he's done an awesome job with it so far.

1. Ice Espeon - 12 points
2. Double O Squirtle - 11 points
3. Athena - 9 points
4. Lord O Da Rings - 8 points
T5. Celty - 7 points
T5. Steffenka - 7 points
T5. Celever - 7 points
T5. Rainyman123- 7 points
6. TheFlyingPidove - 6 points
T7. Robin Aisaga - 5 points
T7. QuakingPunch73 - 5 points
T8. Jabberwock - 4 points
T8. TheGrovyleKid - 4 points
T9. Tails - 3 points
T9. Anthony Orosco - 3 points
T9. PikamasterJesi - 3 points
T9. Blakers - 3 points
T10. TheSceptileMaster - 2 points
T10. NightOfYuyuko - 2 points
T10. GM Draclord - 2 points
T10. NinjaPengiun - 2 points
T10. Tempest - 2 points
T10. bbninjas - 2 points
T11. Reinforce - 1 point
T11. Skyleaf2000 - 1 point
T11. TheDivingSeel - 1 point
T11. King Xerneas - 1 point
12. Mudkipfan07 - 0 points

Storylines headed into race 4

Last but not least

Mudkipfan07 knows a thing or two about wrecks, as the 07 Flygon car has wrecked in all three races and Mudkip is the only driver without points now. Will we see Mudkipfan07 finally put some points on the board? A win or top 3 finish would be huge as it could shoot the 07 car up from last to potentially in the top 5.

Can Athena capitalize on a big win?
In season 2 Athena's 17 car fell victim to a crash at Dover, but she returned with a vengeance and won the season 3 Dover race. Despite this win, she is still 3 points out of first place (held by Ice Espeon). Can Athena get another top 5 finish and overtake Ice Espeon for first?

Ice Espeon's dominance continues
Ice is the only driver to score in the top 5 in at least two races, with one of them being a win. He's placed in the top 16 every race so far as well, establishing him as the #1 driver in the league so far. However, Double O Squirtle is just one point behind in 2nd place. Will Ice be dethroned next race?

An interesting statistic about the #12
In the first race, Ice Espeon finished 12th, and then went on to win the second race. That race saw Athena finish in 12th place, and she went on to win the 3rd race. TheDivingSeel finished 12th this race. Can he continue this unusual streak? Or is this odd stat just an anomaly in the data?​

eh it was just a couple of typos

I'll be posting the standings each week cause I know google sheets can be a hassle for mobile users, but for those who have the app on mobile or are on a computer please check out Ice Espeon's spreadsheet, he's done an awesome job with it so far.

1. Ice Espeon - 12 points
2. Double O Squirtle - 11 points
3. Athena - 9 points
4. Lord O Da Rings - 8 points
T5. Celty - 7 points
T5. Steffenka - 7 points
T5. Celever - 7 points
T5. Rainyman123- 7 points
6. TheFlyingPidove - 6 points
T7. Robin Aisaga - 5 points
T7. QuakingPunch73 - 5 points
T8. Jabberwock - 4 points
T8. TheGrovyleKid - 4 points
T9. Tails - 3 points
T9. Anthony Orosco - 3 points
T9. PikamasterJesi - 3 points
T9. Blakers - 3 points
T10. TheSceptileMaster - 2 points
T10. NightOfYuyuko - 2 points
T10. GM Draclord - 2 points
T10. NinjaPengiun - 2 points
T10. Tempest - 2 points
T10. bbninjas - 2 points
T11. Reinforce - 1 point
T11. Skyleaf2000 - 1 point
T11. TheDivingSeel - 1 point
T11. King Xerneas - 1 point
12. Mudkipfan07 - 0 points

Storylines headed into race 4

Last but not least

Mudkipfan07 knows a thing or two about wrecks, as the 07 Flygon car has wrecked in all three races and Mudkip is the only driver without points now. Will we see Mudkipfan07 finally put some points on the board? A win or top 3 finish would be huge as it could shoot the 07 car up from last to potentially in the top 5.

Can Athena capitalize on a big win?
In season 2 Athena's 17 car fell victim to a crash at Dover, but she returned with a vengeance and won the season 3 Dover race. Despite this win, she is still 3 points out of first place (held by Ice Espeon). Can Athena get another top 5 finish and overtake Ice Espeon for first?

Ice Espeon's dominance continues
Ice is the only driver to score in the top 5 in at least two races, with one of them being a win. He's placed in the top 16 every race so far as well, establishing him as the #1 driver in the league so far. However, Double O Squirtle is just one point behind in 2nd place. Will Ice be dethroned next race?

An interesting statistic about the #12
In the first race, Ice Espeon finished 12th, and then went on to win the second race. That race saw Athena finish in 12th place, and she went on to win the 3rd race. TheDivingSeel finished 12th this race. Can he continue this unusual streak? Or is this odd stat just an anomaly in the data?​
top 5? yes please! reliability!

Hurray, I won! \o/ *victory dance*

Let's upgrade Qualifying, please. :3

Reliability. I'm starting on point in nearly all the races. But, like the real 78 did this year, find some way to bungle things. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back