Regigigas ex the Amazing

thepliskin5005 said:
What Im saying is that maybe you shouldnt use regigigas ex in every match.
that's not what your saying. You're saying gigas with a google engine is amazing

You can use Darkrai EX to retreat. With a Prism on Gigas and a benched Darkrai, Gigas has free retreat unless I'm missing something.

Rainbow Energy... Prism Energy is a lot better and why do you even need it? The Darkrai ex thing is cool.

It uses Colorless Energy. (not to mention you already have Prism Energy).

Kyruem ex is really bad, but isn't that getting besides the point of a Gigas tank?

The only reason you would use Rainbow Energy over Prism Energy is because Regigigas EX would appreciate the damage from it to boost its attack power, but apart from that Prism Energy > Rainbow Energy. Cyroginal has been mentioned as a better Donphan Prime counter as it has a 2 energy attack compared to a 3 energy attack (Kyurem EX) which OHKO's Donphan Prime (IIRC) and has a much better retreat cost despite the 80HP which is still pretty decent.

Regular Kyruem is also a fine counter. With 50 damage on it, Kyruem can ohko a Donphan without being knocked out by Earthquake. It also uses DCE, just like Regigigas.

The main thing I'm saying is gigas with a google engine may be an ok damage sponge, putting aside the 2 prizes rule, but it's much too slow to be any good. Also, all these ex's that you say work awesome, the opponent takes 2 prizes. Have you playtested this yet? Playtest it and let us know how it does.

If he is running prism energy why not use cryogonal to OHKO d-phan? it takes only one ergy and that helps against one bad matchup? to help with the other either run groudon ex (probably not) or donphan? if you have all of those rainbow and prism energy it shouldn't be a problem

Steve said:
If he is running prism energy why not use cryogonal to OHKO d-phan? it takes only one ergy and that helps against one bad matchup? to help with the other either run groudon ex (probably not) or donphan? if you have all of those rainbow and prism energy it shouldn't be a problem

Donphan has a high retreat, so it will be stuck active for a while, but you are correct that is probably the best option.

cryogonal solves all d-phan problems with a OHKO for 1 energy two. Groudon ex could work, but it takes 3 energy. not 1

Well kyruem ex hase the most hp so i would perfer haveing that instead of cryogonal. And pokemon joe this is develped if google's deck work's that means this deck will work.

Stay away from that awful Kyurem EX. An EX needing 3 energy one of them type-specific, to deal a mediocre 60 damage? How is that in any way good? And its second attack is fairly bad as well, requiring a long time to set up due to using 4 energy, and you can't even use it consistantly so you can't even KO 2 Donphan in a row (which they will have up after the 4-5 turns it takes to set up a Kyurem EX). Just sue Cyrogonal, Seeker lets you pick it up and remove damage from it if it gets damaged.

thepliskin5005 said:
Well kyruem ex hase the most hp so i would perfer haveing that instead of cryogonal. And pokemon joe this is develped if google's deck work's that means this deck will work.
not necessarily. google used donphan, zekrom, and SEL. Each of these cards were specifically chosen. It seems like you went Gigas has lots of hp, I'll put him in a deck. Gigas is extremely slow, and to do anything, you need lots of damage and it is in the range of being ohko'd. Every single ex you're talking about takes two prizes when ko'd. That's bad. Real bad. Especially when all you rely on is ex's. Also, there's no space in my name and please work on your spelling

How is regigigias ex slow you can do a second turn eighty with him or if you attach two dce's you can do its second attack on the second turn with him. And kyurem ex would be amazing if you kept takeing damage off of him. And remember you dont hafe to one shot them every time with regigigas ex so you can choose how many damage counters you want on him.

Back