• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Returning with a new list! H: Stuff N:Magnezone Prime Mew Prime

RE: H: Arceus Booster Packs W: Spiritomb Arceus

What could I get for a Pack Garchomp C LV.X?
Also for the Cursegar I'm still looking :)

Heatran1991: I think I'm going to have to pass. I have another english Blaze FB X on the way, and the Flying Pikachu is a relatively low want for me. Sorry.

richkid50000: I saw these that I liked:

Spiritomb AR
Blaziken FB
Gengar Lv. X
Charizard AR

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Still not trading Claydol even if Garchomp C X is involved. LMK about the Expert Belts offer and if u see anything for the Gengar. thx

how many packs for each specific one can i get? please post like this

Spiritomb PA=? packs
Blazeiken FB= ?packs
and so on.

What about uxie x and spiritomb
For some packs

I also have a jpn spiritomb 1st ed.

Please CML for any unopened packs you have. Thanks!

do you trade your seeled booster packs and how does this go because i want onne if you have them

cml

richkid50000: Would give you all 10 for these 3:

Spiritomb AR
Blaziken FB
Gengar Lv. X

Heatran1991: Don't need Uxie X, but I could give u 2 packs for an English Spiritomb. LMK thx.

Juliacoolo: See the 2 Blaze FB

tyler_pwn: See nothing sorry

Islam soliman: I like your Blaziken FB x 2.

how many for blaze FB? and maybe spiritomb. what about expert belts? i have a ton of those.

richkid50000: I value Blaze FB and Spiritomb around $5 each. And the packs at about $3. So I could give you 2 packs each for Blaze FB and Spiritomb. Not trading Expert Belts for packs.

i will trade u 1 blaziken fb for your booster pack please please please please please please please

did you see anything else? if not i have a few promos taht you dont have unlisted.

Cresselia promo
arceus promo

how many packs can you add if i add these? and are they from a box or just target packs?

Islam soliman: If these other offers for the packs fall through thats a deal for sure. I'll let ya know asap.

richkid50000: Those DP Promos aren't big wants for me. Just low collection wants. The packs are my winnings from a City Championship. LMK about the offers for the Gengar X, Blaze, and Spiritomb. Thanks

can you answer these questions? more than likely i can do that (the gengar deal) for them.

is it the left or right side of the box?
do you have the reset and if so what is it? (AKA: zapdos/sally/zapdos/sally)

richkid50000: Uhhhm I have no clue how they were arranged in the box. I won them at a City Championship.

so you have no idea if it was the left or right side? do you know what the reset is?

richkid50000: No idea what side of the box they were on. And I really have no clue as to what a "reset" means in this circumstance. What do you mean a "reset"??

Back