Rising Rivals Box Break Psychic?

Well, you know what this means? The boxes are somehow predictable and there are always certain cards in the certain pack blank from the right or something like that.

It's probaly only possible if you buy by the case since you have no idea which number your box was..

I could be wrong, but didn't he pull two Lv.Xs in one of the videos.

yeah, it's probably box 4 in the case has lv. x in pack blank and rotom in pack blank. I read that that guy gets boxes upon boxes of them.

How in the world does he do that? Some friends and I figure that it's the bar code, so we're trying to figure it out. If anyone pulls anything like a Lv.X, a secret rare, or a Rotom card please post here the serial code of the pack.

Weird, but certainly predictable since the left side got the Rare Holo cards on the middle.

how did he do that? o_O
And does the serial number really help you predict what you get in the box? I'm getting my Boosterbox in 6 hours max, though I don't know the trick besides that the LV.X and Rotom always being just around the middle packs (Something I already noticed at RR pres). I'll also post what I pull and the serial number if it helps.

Thanks. And can you make sure to post the serial number with what you pull (e.g. "serial number", Fan Rotom)?
And everyone else make sure you help my friends and I out by posting the serial numbers for the super rares you pull.

Lunar Wing said:
Thanks. And can you make sure to post the serial number with what you pull (e.g. "serial number", Fan Rotom)?
And everyone else make sure you help my friends and I out by posting the serial numbers for the super rares you pull.

? You mean the number on the packs I pulled the SRs from? Sorry if I'm a bit dense. Hayfever + early morning aren't very good for my brain's thinking capacity.

Coming from the Naruto side of view, there's some sort of line on the side of the pack. Generally from the right side. Explanation: Well in Naruto theres always 4 Super rares in a box. And some packs will have a thin red line going across the right side. There's always a CLEAR distinction between the two. I really can't wait until I can try this out on Pokemon.

This is amazing. I really want to know this trick.

dmaster out.

watch the 2nd video closeley
those packs he did, i'm going to try that with my box, if it works, also with a random box

afstandopleren said:
Lunar Wing said:

? You mean the number on the packs I pulled the SRs from? Sorry if I'm a bit dense. Hayfever + early morning aren't very good for my brain's thinking capacity.

There should be a bar code on each and every individual pack (I'm pretty sure) and under that bar code are numbers. I'd like if you could post the numbers of the pack that contained some sort of super rare (Lv.X ,Secret Rare, Rotom card) and what that pack contained rare wise.

Lunar Wing said:
afstandopleren said:
Lunar Wing said:

There should be a bar code on each and every individual pack (I'm pretty sure) and under that bar code are numbers. I'd like if you could post the numbers of the pack that contained some sort of super rare (Lv.X ,Secret Rare, Rotom card) and what that pack contained rare wise.

i will do that too, but do you mean the code under the barcode, or the numbers above the barcode?

Lunar Wing said:
afstandopleren said:
Lunar Wing said:

I'm sure that the bar codes from pack to pack and box to box are the same. That's why stores can scan only one pack when ringing you up (even when the box you're buying has all new packs), the same number registers. He likely bought a case, noted where they were, and tried the same pattern on the second.

vilebaseball said:
Lunar Wing said:
afstandopleren said:
Lunar Wing said:

I'm sure that the bar codes from pack to pack and box to box are the same. That's why stores can scan only one pack when ringing you up (even when the box you're buying has all new packs), the same number registers. He likely bought a case, noted where they were, and tried the same pattern on the second.

how do you explain he made 3 videos, multiple cases maybe?

The packs were also different art AND in a different location in a box.

lol he probably made a video for every LV. X pack he opened predicting it would be Alakazam LV. X, and didn't upload any of the ones that had a different card. I'll acknowledge that it's probable to pull a Rotom or LV. X, but not a specific card.

EDIT: NO PACKS PIC PATERN DETECTED. I do still wonder if there is a visual clue of some sort seeing the way he pauses a sec before getting the packs that contain the good stuff.

Back