Rising Rivals Box Break Psychic?

I think it might be the same for every case as in box 1 in a case has lv.x in pack 2, and 8

And then box 1 in case 2 has lv.x in pack 2,and 8

what do you guys think

some kid at my league pulled 2 lv x's out of three packs. (thursday) then saturday he buys a pack, pulls mismagiusx. then he buys three more, pulling a total of 4 bebes and 2 rotoms!

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
some kid at my league pulled 2 lv x's out of three packs. (thursday) then saturday he buys a pack, pulls mismagiusx. then he buys three more, pulling a total of 4 bebes and 2 rotoms!

what does that have to do with the thread?

If it helps, I remember some of the pulls from my box:
2nd or 3rd pack on left: Snorlax Lv.x (in Leafeon pack)
13th pack on left: Surfing Pikachu
16th or 17th pack on left: Mowtom
1st pack on right: Alakazam 4 Lv.x
16th Pack on right: Fantom
this all I remember. I hope it helps.

It would help if you could tell us the serial code of the box/packs and to know the exact location of the pulls.

I found something that might make the super rare location being based on the serial code fail.
20-12510-10490
Left Side:
8 Rotom
10 Lv.X

Right Side:
1 Pikachu
5 Rotom
6 Lv.X

20-12510-10490
Left Side:
9 Rotom
11 Lv.X

Right Side:
4 Pikachu
8 Rotom
10 Lv.X

These are two different boxes I found in two different videos on youtube. They each have the same serial code, but have their super rares located in a different spot. So now I'm kind of thinking that it might be the dent on the side like posted on page 2.
If everyone that buys a box please be on the lookout for slight dents on a pack of their cards and provide us their serial codes.

Lunar Wing said:
What do you mean I posted the same numbers above? Mind elaborating?

Lol, me stupid :p. I didn't know you meant to. That's what I get for not reading whole posts.

All right, here's something that I noticed:

there is one pack between the Rotom and the Lv.X.

(Rotom Pack
Pack
Lv.X Pack)

If there was a way to figure out where the rotom was, he could be able to find the Lv.X easily.

I may be getting a box in the far future (maybe close) so I will give any data I find there to the thread just cross your fingers for me!:shy:

And also, I noticed something. At states, one of the people running it opened a box. He got what looked like the EXACT same box as our own Secretsofsomething did. She was helping him open his box, and she predicted the lv.X's, holo's, and holo's he would get. Maybe PUSA makes like, 50 box combinations, and it isn't "completely" random.

Juliacoolo said:
And also, I noticed something. At states, one of the people running it opened a box. He got what looked like the EXACT same box as our own Secretsofsomething did. She was helping him open his box, and she predicted the lv.X's, holo's, and holo's he would get. Maybe PUSA makes like, 50 box combinations, and it isn't "completely" random.

With Platinum, the Level x combos were very predictable. Now, the exact positions in the box, I couldn't figure out, because I usually never pay attention. My boyfriend and I are getting a box this weekend, so we will test our findings there.

red blastoise said:
I think I see it, I will look out for it on friday, when I'm going to buy a booster, I'll also look out for it in my box

EDIT: forgot to upload an image, making the dent easier to spot.

How on EARTH did you post get my attachment???? I already thought it was weird that it didn't show up when I posted. Hence the link.

WTF
ZOMG, i just recieved my box, and freakin 6 packs had the dent (i didn't do anything but look at them), i'm goint to work now, so i can't open it, but i will tonight, i will tape it.
(does this mean i have 6 ultra rares?)

No, apparently you misunderstood me. With my box, all packs had a dent except for some that didn't or had microscopic dents. Those seemingly dentless packs held some Secret Rares in my case. And since it seems you were in a hurry, I have the feeling you haven't been able to watch closely enough.

Also, I'm talking about the RIGHT side. Like the person from the vids looked at it before filtering all the good stuff out. Don't know if there is a connection with dents on the left side of the packs.

opened it, got a complete playset of flygon
and i forgot to look at the packs, lunar wing, do you still need serial codes?

my pulls:
1 flygon X
1 mismagius gl lv. X
1 wash rotom
1 frost rotom
1 flying pikachu

i'm pretty happy, exept id didn't pull infernape 4 lv. x or gallade 4 lv. X

Back