Rising Rivals Box Break Psychic?

yeah, just like the barcode, their used for a scanner in a store, so the computer knows how much it costs, then if the scanning doesn't works, you enter the code, then the computer will also recognize.

DUh, and therefor, we have busted another theory about what could indicate where the SRs are. (Sorry Lunar Wing)

your point was only proved once but I must be honest that it all might just be a coincidence. Without more hard evidence for other sequences, it's a shot in the dark with nothing more as a firefly to go on.

kashmaster said:
Hasnt anyone read my post as to the my theory working?
Is it REALLY that important to credit you for a theory? What do you want, the Nobel Prize? A thread saying: GIVE THANKS TO ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE TO CHEAT NINTENDO OUT OF THEIR MONEY AND DENYING OTHER PEOPLE THE CHANCE TO PULL GREAT CARDS?

Nintendo cheats us out of our money by giving us screwy ratios compared to the jap ones and therfor making SRs expensive and exclusive for people that have the money to buy it.

i think i have broken the code, but i wont tell it becuse i am not 100% sure of it and i will try it when i get my box next week, so be sure to be updated on my youtube site next week! Bcuse i will tape it and test it right there.

I hope my theory is right xD haha

afstandopleren said:
DUh, and therefor, we have busted another theory about what could indicate where the SRs are. (Sorry Lunar Wing)

It's cool. I wrote that a while ago, but whatever. :p

My mom is going to pick up Houndoom and Leafeon packs at Walmart, regardless of dents or not. We'll see if this works for Singles. I doubt it, but it's worth a try.

dmaster out.

d master, how do you mean? There is several booster packs of one sort. And anyway the lv.x and rotom are not in the same pack every time neither so that wont work....

But u maybe pull a lv.x or something like that :)

Like all booster packs with Houndoom and Leafeon on the cover. He pulled only those in the videos. Like I said, probably won't work, but I'll probably pull a Lv.X or something.

dmaster out.

it won't work it is a pattern not artwork read my previous posts to see an explanation which is ok, im not sure if it will work all the time but worth a shot. Tell your mum to get the booster pack with the artwork which has a booster in between.

Like Leafeon booster-Rotom Booster- Leafeon Booster

If this works then the leafeon one sshould have valuable cards but Let us know of your findings :)

It's not much of a clue. There's only five good packs in a box of 36 (on average). Serial codes don't work, and neither do dents, because I save all my packs and I've gotten Luxray Lv.X and Mowtom. That would be two dented packs, and I have about seven or eight. :F Nothing works. X_X

Edit: They're at RETAIL, kashmaster. It doesn't work because they're put in random order on the shelves almost. 0_o

dmaster out.

the packs are in a pattern. you can clearly see that. but one thing that makes me confused is that one video he brakes the pattern i think :S So i will try my little theory and then see if it works.

Keep on coming with theorys guys!

If the third vid makes you confused then I am assuming your theory isn't correct. Especially if you seem to cling onto the whole pattern thing.

People packaging those cards are a bunch of factory workers. I've worked a factory job so I know how it is, the people packaging them are not going to care for any order, they'll put them in however they want, its mass produced they're not going to care about a little thing like the order of the packs, as they are irrelevant from the perspective of the producer. But, I'm still curious on how he odes this neat trick ...

Back