Rising Rivals Box Break Psychic?

There's no code to the specific Lv.Xs, Rotoms, or Pikachus. Be happy enough if we figure out the code to locate them in the box.

So from what I've gathered so far it is the fourth leafeon on the right side that has a SR and the fourth houndoom on the left that has a SR right? Thanks guys(now goes to local store tommorrow to pull two packs to test theory)

This thread is become an fail. There is no code and no one is bothered telling it to the world if there is actually a way to filter the good stuff.

Cool trick, but I fail to see it's usefulness, really. If you bought the entire box, it really doesn't matter where the Level Xs, the Pikachus, and the Rotoms are because you own all the cards in the box anyways. If you're buying individual packs from a store, either a.) the vendor chooses the pack for you and you get little to no say in what pack you get, or b.) if the vendor does let customers choose, chances are someone who has already seen this video has already raided the box of it's good cards or so many cards have been removed, you won't be able to tell even if the rare cards hadn't been removed. The only circumstance I see this being applicable in is if the vendor just opened a new box, you're the first customer to buy, and he/she actually lets you choose your pack for yourself.

And I don't know the likelihood of that happening and you actually remembering this little trick seems incredibly low, y'know?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
So from what I've gathered so far it is the fourth leafeon on the right side that has a SR and the fourth houndoom on the left that has a SR right? Thanks guys(now goes to local store tommorrow to pull two packs to test theory)

I'll give you a hint.

You're wrong :p

Okay I just reread the thread and it seems that the code is this
you go by artwork pattern and when there's two of the same in a row that's a rotom then if you go back one pack and take the pack after it that's the level x. On the other side you go three packs forward for the Pika, is that right?

This is SOOOOOOOOOO stupid. Out with th answer already. The person in the youtube video "thinks he's psychic"... how pathetic. The amount of fourth grade maturity being shown here is unfathomable. Just buy a box, save two dollars per pack, and get it ALL people!

well the 4th houndoom is rong because i tested it but maybe its the 4th of the pack you see at the front?
in both vids it was houndoom/leafeon but i've seen them pulled in other types of packs
If im right this could explain alot but know how he knew what packs had what, it would just show that that pack had something.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay I just reread the thread and it seems that the code is this
you go by artwork pattern and when there's two of the same in a row that's a rotom then if you go back one pack and take the pack after it that's the level x. On the other side you go three packs forward for the Pika, is that right?

Nope. It might work though, but it's not how he did it.

ttarisgodzilla said:
This is SOOOOOOOOOO stupid. Out with th answer already. The person in the youtube video "thinks he's psychic"... how pathetic. The amount of fourth grade maturity being shown here is unfathomable. Just buy a box, save two dollars per pack, and get it ALL people!

I lol'd at this post.

How'd he do it then?
I really want to know I have like no money and if I can pull a cheap LV.X then I can get all the other stuff I wants.Please help me.

I told my store owner to shuffle the packs, then he sold me a Scizor pack and I got a Mismagius GL LV. X and a RH Bastiodon GL XD

I got 4 packs yesterday 2 houndoom and 2 rotom
and got snorlax lv x, will test with doom/leaf next time

I've posted a thread on Smogon to see if they can help. Offered a monetary reward, which I fully intend to give to anyone who cracks the code. Worth a shot.

I noticed that there is always one booster pack separating the two booster packs which contain the reprint/Lv.X/rotom.

Now, this booster pack separating them has a sort of fold right at the bottom... It's hard to explain but when he picks up the left hand side of booster box packets there is a significant fold underneath the separating booster pack:

Image1.jpg

watch the video bearing this in mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WVkbw3gmE&feature=related

So - what do you think afstandopleren?

Here's another still proving my theory:

Image2.jpg

OMG, I remember that from my own box that some packs had folds like that too but I never figured that was the thing!
Too bad I quit Pokemon yesterday =/

See :D ! It's not impossible and this thread isn't a fail - there's still hope - it's just that people like me havenn't looked at it yet who have some different ideas. I'm still looking to be looking at box breaking on youtube to see if this "fold" is the case!

P.S. Nooo you can't quit afstandopleren! Why? What would pikachu say? Come on, you can't do this... This thread needs you :(

Back