Rising rivals!

TDA

I know gliscor's future :P
So the set releases in a few hours time(not in my country though),how do you lucky guys feel?

i saw the 30 card theme deck in the main page. is galade 4 lv.x in the "cutting edge" theme deck? just for confirmation

aishen said:
I saw the 30 card theme deck in the main page. is galade 4 lv.x in the "cutting edge" theme deck? just for confirmation

No, Im afraid not. No Lv X is ever shown (so far) in any theme deck (outside of Japan then, lol).

And in terms of ''useful'' cards, everyone will probably go for the Rypherior decks anyways.

yeah.. trainers and supporters from drill point are great.. but leafeon in the cutting edge is great too.. think ill buy both hehe..

starcharge said:
Can't wait! I'm looking for a box. Anyone know where I can snag one at a low price?

I just ordered mine from PokeCorner yesterday, it was $90 with tax, not too bad!

Main Link To Box

I'm hoping to god I get some good lock/spread/Flygon cards....lol

Hmm, I'll have to pick up both theme decks, some single packs, the Toxicroak G Promo and booklet, that blister package IIRC, and a box down the road. Maybe even two for the first time.

dmaster ot.

15 hours till I get my box! (AND prerelease, meaning 44 RR packs waiting for me!!! O.O)

And for SO FAR KNOWN, no tins for RR, sorry.

anyway im looking for the toxicroak G promo and the booklet aswell.. i bet it really helps me strategize..

It's 12:37 AM where I live. :V

3:37 AM on the east coast. No I don't think anyone in America is shopping for them right now.

im not sure if i should get 2 RR boxes or 1 RR box and another box from another set. =S. One thing's for sure though - i'm getting an RR box next month.

Back