Rising rivals!

X_empoleon_X said:
im not sure if I should get 2 RR boxes or 1 RR box and another box from another set. =S. One thing's for sure though - I'm getting an RR box next month.

You should get 1 RR box and 1 PL box IMO :p

i havent checked the card shops in our area.. but maybe next week. anyway im excited hehehe

my box has shipped yesterday, i libve in europe, do you guys have any idea how long it takes to ship a package to europe from america?
i would be sad if it wouldn't be here before 6 june (our nats)

Just got my boxes! I was wondering though all my Holo Rare are full holo (all the card is holo even the text part) and it is awesome but then i bought another booster pack and got a lucario GL only holo on the drawing like usual. So what is the explanation? I thought thought at first they were doing full holo which i like very much but maybe it was just my batch?

Crimson said:
Just got my boxes! I was wondering though all my Holo Rare are full holo (all the card is holo even the text part) and it is awesome but then I bought another booster pack and got a lucario GL only holo on the drawing like usual. So what is the explanation? I thought thought at first they were doing full holo which I like very much but maybe it was just my batch?

I'm not sure, but I think that's a rare mistake PUSA makes sometimes.
There machine makes the entire card holo, not just the drawing.

I Have a Guardivoir SW that's like that right here :D

I'm not sure if that makes it worth more

ThePokemonDude said:
Crimson said:
Just got my boxes! I was wondering though all my Holo Rare are full holo (all the card is holo even the text part) and it is awesome but then I bought another booster pack and got a lucario GL only holo on the drawing like usual. So what is the explanation? I thought thought at first they were doing full holo which I like very much but maybe it was just my batch?

it doen't, but it does make it look more pretty!

red blastoise said:
ThePokemonDude said:
Crimson said:

it doen't, but it does make it look more pretty!

Heck yeah!

Mine looks like.....like...like....
*Doo doo doo* I'm sorry, TPM has had a seizure by looking at a purty Pokemon card, please leave a message after the beep. *Beep*

Nice guess i am lucky cause all these holo looks amazing like that. Especially luxray GL all that shinyness :)

Yeah I am sure! reverse holo don't even have shinyness on the drawing and I don't like them anyway! Moreover I sell these cards on my website so I know what's what :)

red blastoise said:
my box has shipped yesterday, I libve in europe, do you guys have any idea how long it takes to ship a package to europe from america?
I would be sad if it wouldn't be here before 6 June (our nats)

6th of June? Where are you from red blastoise? My nats are on 6th and 7th June (Finals on 7th).

Also, I got my box yesterday, w00t! :D

BlazeTK said:
Does anyone have the card list for the 2 US starter decks?

Drill Point
Rhyperior 四 x1; holo
Flygon x1
Vibrava x2
Trapinch x4
Hippowdon 四 x2
Hippowdon x1
Hippopotas x4
Starmie x2
Staryu x4
Aerodactyl GL x4

Potion x2
Switch x2
Aaron's Collection x1
Bebe's Search x2
Felicity's Drawing x2
Volkner's Philosophy x2

Water Energy x12
Fighting Energy x12

Cutting Edge
Gallade 四 x1; holo
Beedrill x1
Kakuna x2
Weedle x4
Mr. Mime 四 x1
Gengar GL x2
Leafeon x2
Eevee x4
Weezing x2
Koffing x4
Seedot x2

Energy Search x2
Potion x2
Aaron's Collection x1
Lucian's Assignment x2
Mom's Kindness x2
Underground Expedition x2

Grass Energy x 11
Psychic Energy x 13

James said:
red blastoise said:
my box has shipped yesterday, I libve in europe, do you guys have any idea how long it takes to ship a package to europe from america?
I would be sad if it wouldn't be here before 6 June (our nats)

6th of June? Where are you from red blastoise? My nats are on 6th and 7th June (Finals on 7th).

Also, I got my box yesterday, w00t! :D

i'm from the netherlands, and you?
what did you pull?

@Red blastoise: your box should arrive as it usually takes a week and thats plenty of time
thanks kashmaster, thats a reliëf

Back