Wi-Fi Trades Rk50 and Joey's trading extravaganza store! Adamant Vespiquen and others up for grabs! Breeding serv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rk50 and Joey's trading extravaganza store! Offering shinies and legendaries! Breeding service available!

Rotom seems to be of worth.

RE: Rk50 and Joey's trading extravaganza store! Offering shinies and legendaries! Breeding service available!

Does it matter what level the Rotom is at?

Umm, how about somewhere near my Snorlax's? It is at Lv. 50, untouched after catching.

Well, my Rotom is at lvl 9 cause I bred the Rotom I caught on my Platinum.

Okay, I will trade for Rotom, but something lesser. Any pokemon you were looking for? Maybe something like this:
You: Rotom and Ralts (need for Surfchu)
Me: A Munchlax that I have breed from Snorlax (in egg) and something in my miscellanious list.

Sorry, man, but I don't have a Ralts. Not on my Platinum anyway and I know I don't have one on my HG. I can, however, catch one for you real fast. Does there need to be any specifics on it?

No. ChampionofJohto just wants one for his team, so if you want, catch a good nature. Otherwise, just get one. I am currently working on the Munchlax egg, so hold on.

What would be a good nature for Ralts?

Something that raises special attack, but lowers attack or speed. In other words, Modest or Quiet.

would you happen to have a shiny pichu?

Afraid not. However, we can work out some kind of deal if you want anything else. Maybe a pokemon for your pokedex?
EDIT: Grizzly, is it okay if you put the Armor and Skull fossil on each of your pokemon too? I can put evolution stones on mine if that is okay.

Let me double check and see if I have an Armor and Skull fossil. I might, but I don't know for sure. It's gonna be hard to do considering my Rotom is on my HG game and the Ralts will be on my Platinum(which might have the fossils)

Okay. Thanks for your help! Like I said in my initial post, I hardly have any Sinnoh pokemon (I just caught a female combee for gods sake) along with Hoenn pokemon, so this will totally help.

Sigh... *Volleyball BUMP*

Le' BUMP!

Ok, so I have yet to find a decent Ralts. And I don't have any fossils either. Sorry man.

OK, the person who wanted it no longer needs it. However, I do want one. It is fine about the fossils, really. So:
You: Rotom and Ralts
Me: A Munchlax that I have breed from Snorlax (now hatched) and a Female Combee

@Joey: I'm interested in an Eevee egg. Could you breed one?
@richkid: I'll trade a movie/TRU Areceus for that Rayquaza (cloned of course)

ckm555: i have various eevee eggs. if it doesnt matter what nature, IV's, etc... they are i can get you one. okay. for the rayquaza i just need it cloned like you said.

Coolkid, I just got grounded until who knows when. It will be a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back