DPPt/HGSS Rules with Cheating Devices (read after you make your thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiynesama said:
Let's say that I have a lot of free time on my hands. I mean A LOT. If I am able to exploit the EV system and breed pokemon for the best stats would that be considered unfair? It is possible to make a pokemon learn or gain incredible stats via breeding and EVs with enough time and patience. Is there a cap to it or rules regarding it?
Did you even READ the thread? Dang. The whole point of the policy is to not reward people who are too lazy to do the work of raising Pokémon. If you have that kind of time and want to make the effort, go for it. That is not cheating in anyway. Note that this policy is about cheating, particularly cheating with devices or glitches. You shouldn’t even have to ASK.

Oh Chill, you mean like Palkia's offers? A Shiny Deoxys does seem pretty suspicious. It seems he's offering more of them to others. Suspicious.

Hacked pokemon don't effect your game in any way unless the person that hacked it did so badly. As long as it's done properly, it won't do anything. Even still I shun all hacked pokemon and don't even accept them personally.

Shadelon said:
Hacked pokemon don't effect your game in any way unless the person that hacked it did so badly. As long as it's done properly, it won't do anything. Even still I shun all hacked pokemon and don't even accept them personally.

Yeah, I agree with Shadelon. You really shouldn't take chances though and accept hacked Pokemon, they're not that fun anyway.

So rasing (exp points) pokemon whit action replay. Its actully cheating but can nintendo check this (there is like a code for getting 9999 exp for beating any pokemon)

i have a question, since any pokemon migrate from an advance generation have indicate the region it come, the region indicate was the origin one from the pokemon, or the cartidrage it migrate?, i mean if a mewtwo indicate Hoenn region its definitly a hack? (well except for the 10 aniv ones), or could be the one trade you that mewtwo firstly trade mewtwo from him rf/lg to him s/r/e

Stillray said:
i have a question, since any pokemon migrate from an advance generation have indicate the region it come, the region indicate was the origin one from the pokemon, or the cartidrage it migrate?, i mean if a mewtwo indicate Hoenn region its definitly a hack? (well except for the 10 aniv ones), or could be the one trade you that mewtwo firstly trade mewtwo from him rf/lg to him s/r/e
Learn to speak English when posting on English forums.
But to answer what seemed like your question in that jumbled mess, yes, any Mewtwo from Hoenn is HACKED.

Hey WPM why was Shadow chaos banned?

He's not my friend or anything i was just wondering.

i have a question if we get a ACR on ruby and find examples celibis in wild with ACR and migrate it over to diamond will it still be hacked?
next question if a hacked typhlosin and breed it with ditto will the cyataquil be hacked that you breeded?
if you use a ACR item like rare candys and used it on a legit Pokémon will the legit Pokémon turn into a hacked?

LaprasBoi said:
any Mewtwo from Hoenn is HACKED.

This isn't necessarily true. If I catch Mewtwo in LeafGreen, trade him to Emerald, and then migrate him to Diamond, it will say that Mewtwo is from Hoenn.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
LaprasBoi said:
any Mewtwo from Hoenn is HACKED.
This isn't necessarily true. If I catch Mewtwo in LeafGreen, trade him to Emerald, and then migrate him to Diamond, it will say that Mewtwo is from Hoenn.
Are you certain? I am pretty sure I uploaded my shiny Zubat( caught in Ruby) via FireRed, and it still says Hoenn.

I think you're right, LaprasBoi. I caught my Shiny Mewtwo on Leaf Green, traded it over to Emerald, cloned it, and then transfered some over to Pearl. It says they're form Kanto.

Hey I haven't read all of the threads and I might need help because I don't know all the rules but is cloning Rare candies regarded as cheating and using that to get level 100 pokemon?

I have a question for my friend since she's not a member. She wants to know if making the pokemon shiny but not altering the stats levels or IV's she raises them after that. She used an Action Replay. So is it legit or hacked. Respond asap she wants to see if she can use them for a tournament.

Thanks,
Da Master

Of course it is hacked. Legit pokemons are only legit when you catch them yourself without any hacking device even though this doesn't matter anymore even if you use a game shark code on your emerald to give your pokemon 5000 exp when you defeat a pokemon.

how do you know if your Pokemon is cheated and is using an action replay to level up the Pokemon up for trade is that cheating

another thing, is it cheating or bad for the game like hacking if you use the diamond and pearl hacking method? people are offering me cloned Pokemon via the GTS cloning and I am unsure if that is considered hacking or not, and if it will affect my game, like if I enter a tournament and I use that Pokemon only to realize that it is hacked and I get disqualified.

A question:
Now that it is possible to get Shaymin and Arceus via the Tweaking Glitch, are they allowed (if obtained through these methods) It is afterall, just like trading cloned Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back