• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sablelock. any tournament. (HELP PLEASE)

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I do not have all of the cards I need for it yet but here is what I have so far.
3 sableye SF
2-2 honchkrow SV
2-1 garchomp C lv.x SV
1-1 blaziken FB lv.x SV
1 crobat G PL
2 uxie LA
1 azelf LA
1 mesprit LA
------------------ 17 pokemon
2 expert belt AR
3 energy gain PL
2 SP radar RR
3 power spray PL
2 poketurn PL
2 judge UL
1 palmer's contribution SV
4 seeker TR
2 cyrus's initiative SV
1 cyrus's conspiracy PL
3 bebe's search RR
------------------------- 25 T/S/S
2 fire energy
4 basic dark energy
4 special dark energy
4 double colorless energy
------------------------------- 14 energy
So all toggether I have 58 cards and I still need 1 sableye SF, 1 garchomp C lv.x SV, 2 poketurn PL and 3 cyrus's conspiracy PL but I have no idea what to take out to make the room for all that stuff. Please help.
EDIT: I forgot to loist 2 pokemon collectors that I have in this deck. (my math is bad some please dont blame me for counting wrong)

RE: Sablelock. Masters, any tournament. (HELP PLEASE)

the aura is with me8 said:
I do not have all of the cards I need for it yet but here is what I have so far.
4 sableye SF
2-2 honchkrow SV
2-2 garchomp C lv.x SV
1-1 blaziken FB lv.x SV
2 crobat G PL
2-1 uxie LA
1 azelf LA
1 mesprit LA
1 Unown Q MD
------------------ 1722 pokemon
-4 Seeker TR
3 cyrus's conspiracy PL
2 bebe's search RR
2 cyrus's initiative SV
2 judge UL
1 palmer's contribution SV/1 Aaron's Collection
4 poketurn PL
3 energy gain PL
3 power spray PL
2 expert belt AR
2 SP radar RR
1 Luxury Ball
1 VS Seeker
1 Junk Arm
------------------------- 27 T/S/S
4 DCE
3 SDE
2 Fire
2 Dark
------------------------------- 11 energy
So all toggether I have 58 cards and I still need 1 sableye SF, 1 garchomp C lv.x SV, 2 poketurn PL and 3 cyrus's conspiracy PL but I have no idea what to take out to make the room for all that stuff. Please help.

Changes in bold.. honestly, when i ran sablelock, i ran it 6-0 twice in a row, using this build, w/o blaziken, but ran giratina, and SSU, which helped me with 2 donks with collectors for 2 crobat, double flashbite+poketurn+flashbite+ssu+flashbite+Uxie setup+chomp c+dce (claw swipe) on a lone Uxie. I don't care what people say, 4 cyrus is a bit overkill, as with VS you have more variation of what supporter to replay, mesprit you only need for maybe a t1, possibly t2 psychic bind if you aren't able to spray. after that just spray. everyone runs seeker, so you;ll seeker your mesprit anyway, seeker you don't raelly need. uxie x is for machamp counter and draw. luxury for your honchkrow. nothing like bebe's for uxie x after a sableye ko, level up, luxury for ur q if needed, or a honchkrow and smack something for 100+ for the return ko. with sablelock you only need to lock them early, grab a few sprays, spray their setup, and thats game. too difficult to recover from. this is just my 2 cents, but it ran way more consistent with this T/S line from what Ive play tested.

I do not have a uxie lv.x (though I wish I did) or a unown q plus I still need to get a 4th sableye, a 2nd garchomp C lv.x, 3 more cyrus's conspiracy and 2 more poketurns. But honestly I would try the listed build if I had the cards though I want to try my build first. (once I get the cards)

the aura is with me8 said:
I do not have a uxie lv.x (though I wish I did) or a unown q plus I still need to get a 4th sableye, a 2nd garchomp C lv.x, 3 more cyrus's conspiracy and 2 more poketurns. But honestly I would try the listed build if I had the cards though I want to try my build first. (once I get the cards)

that's ok , i didn't have uxie x either the first time i played sablelock. everyone was impressed that it won after everyone said i was crazy for playing it. shock and awe value was hilarious. i practiced it for a month b4 playing it (thank goodness my housemate/friend also plays the game, as we play everyday haha). u need unown q, plain and simple. u cant waste what little energy u already dont have. if u cant grab uxie x, maybe run a few seeker or ssu

Bump. Also I am thinking

- 1-1 honchkrow SV
- 1-1 blaziken FB lv.x
- 1 giratina PL #9 (sorry I forgot to mention I took a judge out for this)
- 1 seeker
- 2 fire energy and add: 1 sablyeye SF, 1 garchomp C lv.x, 2 poketurn, 1 pokemon collector and 3 cyrus's conspiracy. Taking this stuff out would make room for what I need but thats not exactly how I want to run the deck. Please help!

Back