Wi-Fi Trades safariblade's VG Trade Thread - CLOSED

What are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: shiny! shiny! shiny! shiny! [must trade on weekends] I can now clone *UPDATE*

What Hidden Power does your Poktopia Pikachu have? If it is Ice with a decently high base power, I will offer you one of the following...

An EV'd, Shiny, Modest Houndoom
An EV's, Shiny or Non-Shiny Latias (they have different stats)

RE: shiny! shiny! shiny! shiny! [must trade on weekends] I can now clone *UPDATE*

THE WALL OF SHAME

Modship?
pokemon99 said:
safariblade said:
pokemon99 said:
If we PM you with the "Answer," and it is incorrect, do we lose all chance of being a mod? If so, please answer ASAP.
I'm not sure, SR won't tell me. I don't care if you try more than once.
Alright.
I have to work on this for a little, but I may have it.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET
Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
safariblade said:
Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
i found your hidden post you sneaky one you

those grouped with dna are becoming mods pride and jc or whoever that was is taking xous and pmj's place

all of those spammers represent future ones and they will be destroyed

do i win?
You fail. Nice try though.

d'awww

how do you like my poems though?

I will defeat you.
PressStart said:
I found out your link, soon i will figure out the puzzle!!

JC's riddle
Dark Sonic J said:
Someone who is chosen as a mod won't become a mod until they are chosen by WPM or you.

Hmmm..
slickmario said:
More members will post.
Others will try too.
Lastly, they will fail.
True? or will it be false?
Raikou will tell us.
Especially if we ask politely.
Soon? How soon?

Does the secret have anything to do with the first letters of each word spelling Moltres?

Secret Spam Soon
eevee said:
safariblade said:
eevee said:
The rules say we can't asked to be mods.
This is just a test. WPM has had applications before. Idk, im just a tool in all this really.
Poor you.

Answer
Darkvoid57 said:
The answer is Apollo

Re: I drastically want this, hope I'm right!
Joeypals!! said:
safariblade said:
Joeypals!! said:
OK, looking at JC's riddle, I'm getting a few things:
The 30,000 thing is making me think of the number of threads in total. The number of all of them according to the front post seems very close.
The bolded letters are close to apollo, so I thought Apollo the Incernym, another mod.
As for 42, I got two things. The first was that 42C may become a mod soon while another part of me said "wait, what if that is the amount of stickied threads?"
Now, the greek part. I got "he lives once, he has chosen". Based on what SR has told me over time and his life, my guess is that WPM is leaving for good and SR shall become the new admin.

I REALLY hope I'm right. I know I can do PB good.
I'm sorry, but we don't need your help as a mod. Plus you got the riddle wrong. REALLY CLOSE THOUGH!!!
Am I allowed to adjust?

(The best answer so far)
Answer
pokemon99 said:
Those who ask to be a mod will never end up being one. The puzzle below was cleverly made to see who would break the golden rule and ask / believe that they could be a new mod if WPM left.

I will NOT fall for this, so this is the answer to the riddle: Mods are chosen based on things other than the ability to solve a puzzle. Anyone who thinks that solving this will make them a mod is sadly mistaken.

~P99

III Who of 30,00 are you? ~ What holds the future of your fate?

18149 DNA
2389 Noobnerd
26 Holy Star
15533 Palkia Dialga Clash
14 Porygon

7454 Zous
166 PMJ
^
^
5736 Pride
14280 JuliaCoolo

7485 N/A
2365 Richel_Richel
22130 Lucky7Chuckterr
12349 N/A
144 N/A
144 N/A
14 Porygon
14 Porygon
14 Porygon
14 Porygon
14 Porygon
2045 SonicMoj

well they're both jolly bad for gastrodon but good for gliscor :) which one do you want?

pokedude101 said:
well they're both jolly bad for gastrodon but good for gliscor :) which one do you want?
gliscor :)
want me to clone it for youz?
also, need anything else? shiny clan members get a discount

ill trade any of these for your shiny lv1 chimchar adamant with the egg moves:

Hacked shinies - ninjask, scizor, weavile, electivire.

Evd/Half Evd

PorygonZ Lv27 Modest (in the middle of EVing, 68 exactly SP.ATK evs) 83/47/46/95/50/61 Charge Beam Thunderbolt Agility Ice Beam

Feraligatr Lv100 Lonely 304/339/201/172/183/255 Earthquake Dragon Dance Ice Punch Waterfall

Others:

Torterra nicknamed Lv32Adamant 106/84/80/50/65/47 Stone Edge Curse Earthquake Stealth Rock

I can get any kanto/hoenn starter with great stats/natures if you want by soft resetting overnight until i get a perfect one.

Please reply ASAP because i have dinner in a moment and ill be back on in about an hour, thanx.

i will take this
Feraligatr Lv100 Lonely 304/339/201/172/183/255 Earthquake Dragon Dance Ice Punch Waterfall
whats your FC? mines in sig

For your XD Lugia, I can offer...

Houndoom Lv. 100 Timid

Eevee (shiny) Lv. 1 Quirky

Dialga (shiny) Lv. 100 Jolly

Gardevoir Lv. 100 Modest

Lunatone (shiny) Lv. 39 Serious

Xandamore (Lucario) Lv. 87 Quirky

Honchkrow Lv. 100 Calm

Glaceon Lv. 82 Mild

Leafeon Lv. 100 Lonely

maybe one of these...

Houndoom Lv. 100 Timid - is it EVd? and what moves?

Dialga (shiny) Lv. 100 Jolly - is it legit?

Gardevoir Lv. 100 Modest - is it EVd? and what moves?

RE: shiny! shiny! shiny! shiny! [I can trade after I eat] I can now clone *UPDATE*

SB: my fc is 3867 5287 4017

Ill wait on there for you..

RE: shiny! shiny! shiny! shiny! [I can trade after I eat] I can now clone *UPDATE*

Okay.....when I traind them, I didn't know about IV/EVs so I don't know..sorry. BTW, Dialga is legit.

Houndoom
~Sludge Bomb
~Flamethrower
~Crunch
~Fire Fang

Gardevoir
~Hypnosis
~Psychic
~Double Team
~Dream Eater

SB???? Im waiting lol, at least a reply? please

Never mind now, im trading with someone else..

PMJfan001 said:
SB???? Im waiting lol, at least a reply? please

Never mind now, im trading with someone else..
sorry, i had to eat. just PM me when your free

GoRockQuadsGiratina said:
Okay...when I traind them, I didn't know about IV/EVs so I don't know..sorry. BTW, Dialga is legit.

Houndoom
~Sludge Bomb
~Flamethrower
~Crunch
~Fire Fang

Gardevoir
~Hypnosis
~Psychic
~Double Team
~Dream Eater

i will take dialga
FC in sig. whats yours?

Well, I accidentally pushed Trade so now I can't really do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back