Wi-Fi Trades safariblade's VG Trade Thread - CLOSED

What are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: shiny! shiny! shiny! shiny! [I can trade after I eat] I can now clone *UPDATE*

GoRockQuadsGiratina said:
Well, I accidentally pushed Trade so now I can't really do anything.
what?
just press on dialga then press trade

RE: shiny! shiny! shiny! shiny! [I can trade after I eat] I can now clone *UPDATE*

Okay.....T_T I'm horrible at trading.... *facepalm*

What about the chimchar? And if you could clone that would be great :)

I Have a shiny evee i'll trade for your kingdra

charizard6041 said:
I Have a shiny evee I'll trade for your kingdra
no thanks
anything else you might have though?

UPDATE!

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [I can trade today!]

Hey what are all of these guys natures? *10th ani blastoise UT*10th ani raiku UT*10th ani suicune UT*10th ani celebi UT
*10th ani typlosion lv77 touched .

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [I can trade today!]

jboy said:
Hey what are all of these guys natures? *10th ani blastoise UT*10th ani raiku UT*10th ani suicune UT*10th ani celebi UT
*10th ani typlosion lv77 touched .
i will update them later for you guys

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [I can trade this weekend]

May i trade for giratina i will give you s gallade lvl 100

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [I can trade this weekend]

SafariBlade, can you clone my level 100 legit Infernape for me? I'll let you keep a copy as well. (It's EVd in Sp Atk to the max, but it isn't too great in anything else.) If you can do that, that would be great. :)

AmazingPiplup said:
SafariBlade, can you clone my level 100 legit Infernape for me? I'll let you keep a copy as well. (It's EVd in Sp Atk to the max, but it isn't too great in anything else.) If you can do that, that would be great. :)
i will have to do it sunday night.
thats the soonest i will have wifi, but if that date is ok with you, i will do it.
so... i will clone it 3 times. keep one, and trade you back two? is that right?

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [I can trade this sunday]

Yes, that's fine. :) Do I get the original copy back?

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [I can trade this sunday]

A clone of the level 100 Gatr as a refund for the Rhydon?

AmazingPiplup said:
Yes, that's fine. :) Do I get the original copy back?
yes of course
ShineVini said:
A clone of the level 100 Gatr as a refund for the Rhydon?
i already have one... is it EVd or a good nature?

natures for these please ^_^

Latias w/ Soul Dew UT
Latios UT
Groudon Lv. 92
Lv. 100 Tyranitar
Lv. 100 Metagross
Shiny Espeon Lv. 38
Shiny Gengar Lv. 39

I also noticed that you have TRU regigigias on your wants.
I have that it two different natures...

RE: shinies, events, legends, clones, and daycare center [i can trade this sunday]

shiny bulbasaur lv 1 UT bold. Looka t my thread please, I may have something that interests you.

is your MYSTERY mew a hack? is it UT?

Togetic said:
UT and legit.
ok then your mystery mew for my blod shiny bulba.
as you can see in the thread title, we will have to wait until sunday

safariblade said:
natures for these please ^_^

Latias w/ Soul Dew UT- Rash
Latios UT- Timid
Groudon Lv. 92- Adamant
Lv. 100 Tyranitar- Serious
Lv. 100 Metagross- Jolly
Shiny Espeon Lv. 38- Lonely
Shiny Gengar Lv. 39- Impish

I also noticed that you have TRU regigigias on your wants.
I have that it two different natures...

Natures in bold. I do want a TRU Regigigas... I just didn't look that hard through your thread obviously ^^; Anyways how about pick two and it'll be those to for Regigigas and Nidoran (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back