Wi-Fi Trades safariblade's VG Trade Thread - CLOSED

What are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Safariblade's Shop - SMR2010 Bold Jirachi!!

Ill probably just trade for spearow. That would be fine. But Just wondering.. do you have the TM swords dance?

Sorry couldn't get on the Internet for a while. I sold all my tms (stupid move) sorry. I'll give you spearow for a manaphy egg, but I'm at a friends house tonight and he doesn't have wifi, so I won't be able to trade for a little while.

Wow, sorry apparently i was very tired last night and couldn't type right.

Im home now and i have wifi, is the spearow for manaphy egg good?

In addition to the trade for the manaphy egg, would you be willing to trade shiny armaldo, salamance, and infernape for the 3 shiny legendary beasts, and a shiny lugia?

I could clone you a copy of each of your pokemon and give it back to you, and i would also wait a week before redistributing your pokemon to give you less competition.

@PokexLuv: sure. What do you have to offer? (nothing crazy, its just a feebas)
Aj1234119 said:
In addition to the trade for the manaphy egg, would you be willing to trade shiny armaldo, salamance, and infernape for the 3 shiny legendary beasts, and a shiny lugia?

I could clone you a copy of each of your pokemon and give it back to you, and i would also wait a week before redistributing your pokemon to give you less competition.
Ill definitely do the manaphy egg trade...
Im not terribly interested in the dogs... and I wont give up my prized EVd pokes easily haha. Give me info on the Shiny Lugia. (UT? nature? etc.)

It is UT, naive, def is 207 and sp def is 212. hp is 244, spd is 196, attk is 135 sp attk is 140.

level 70.

i could trade that for an ev'd pokemon and all 3 beasts for a 2nd? or ill just trade for your anorith and 2 other shinies for the three beasts.

Sup SB,
I checked your thread for my Movie Trio + Goon's Scizor and liked the following:

*10th aniv shiny pikachu UT hardy (with fly)

*Shiny pidgey lv 13 UT jolly

*Shiny zangoose lv 1 UT adamant (hack checked)

The Shiny Bagon you mentioned or *Shiny anorith lv 1 UT adamant (hack checked)

I wont be able to trade from July 9th to 17th (I will be travelling), so if we need to hold on this trade, just let me know.

I know this probably wasn't on your list, but would you happen to have Chikorita and Cyndaquil? Shiny not required but highly recommended

I like alot of your shinies, but I dont have anything good that im willing to get rid of forever

Aj1234119 said:
It is UT, naive, def is 207 and sp def is 212. hp is 244, spd is 196, attk is 135 sp attk is 140.

level 70.

i could trade that for an ev'd pokemon and all 3 beasts for a 2nd? or ill just trade for your anorith and 2 other shinies for the three beasts.
I don't really need the beasts, as im trading with someone else for them. But Ill trade my shiny anorinth for your lugia. You can still offer for the EVd pokes, but I still wont give them up easily haha sorry :]

StaticPachirisu said:
What would you like for the shiny Chimchar?
Something in my wants. Otherwise, just offer and Ill see if somehting works.
Boddy903 said:
I know this probably wasn't on your list, but would you happen to have Chikorita and Cyndaquil? Shiny not required but highly recommended
I have a cyndaquil. I don't want much for it. What do you have?
GalladeFreakone100 said:
I like alot of your shinies, but I don't have anything good that im willing to get rid of forever
Well I can clone for you if you want to trade but still keep a pokemon. Just offer and Ill see what we can do. :]
ShineVini said:
Sup SB,
I checked your thread for my Movie Trio + Goon's Scizor and liked the following:

*10th aniv shiny pikachu UT hardy (with fly)

*Shiny pidgey lv 13 UT jolly

*Shiny zangoose lv 1 UT adamant (hack checked)

The Shiny Bagon you mentioned or *Shiny anorith lv 1 UT adamant (hack checked)

I wont be able to trade from July 9th to 17th (I will be travelling), so if we need to hold on this trade, just let me know.

I'll do that! and I don't mind holding the trade. Also, just so you know (and ill update the thread with this for others) The shiny pidgey is patched. That means it was in another language, but was patched to English. It still passed as legit on Bluesummer's hack check though. You may not want it, just get back with me. :]

darn, well would you trade my shiny lugia plus anything else for your ev'd armaldo?

safariblade said:
I'll do that! and I don't mind holding the trade. Also, just so you know (and ill update the thread with this for others) The shiny pidgey is patched. That means it was in another language, but was patched to English. It still passed as legit on Bluesummer's hack check though. You may not want it, just get back with me. :]

Oh, I see. Can I have the shiny Anorith in its place then? (that would be Shiny Pika, Zangoose, Anorith and Bagon for the 4)

Ill trade you Goons Scizor for the shiny salamance! I just need you to clone it twice>The Scizor

EDIT: Its at lv.50 UT
knows X-sissor
swords dance
iron defense agility
I got it from by brothers Jappanesse Platinum
You already have my friend code but if you still need it its 4039 7114 6905

Aj1234119 said:
darn, well would you trade my shiny lugia plus anything else for your ev'd armaldo?
Ill check.
EDIT: what are the natures of your PR mew and shiny magby?
ShineVini said:
Oh, I see. Can I have the shiny Anorith in its place then? (that would be Shiny Pika, Zangoose, Anorith and Bagon for the 4)
yeah sure.
legendhunter32 said:
Ill trade you Goons Scizor for the shiny salamance! I just need you to clone it twice>The Scizor
Im already trading with someone else for him, but thanks!

RE: Safariblade's Shop - Shinies, Events, EVd Pokes, and more!

Can you still clone it though?

legendhunter32 said:
Can you still clone it though?
Oh ok, yeah Ill clone it for you. Thats cool. But I cant trade until the days it says on the First Post

thats fine just pm me when you can

To everyone who wanted to trade:
Ill be able to trade tonight after 7:00 PM. Thats in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back