Scariest Nightmare / Dream?

RE: Most scary nightmare/ dream?

I had a dream that I was at worlds, playing plox (a deck that I suck at using) and it was filled with proxies and I FORGOT TO PUT IN SPIRITOMB!!!. but for some reason it was in a bunch of raquetball courts. wierd. and everything was all blurry and grainy

minimidget94 said:
I had a dream that I was at worlds, playing plox (a deck that I suck at using) and it was filled with proxies and I FORGOT TO PUT IN SPIRITOMB!!!. but for some reason it was in a bunch of raquetball courts. wierd. and everything was all blurry and grainy

I can't even count the number of times where there's been a tournament coming up and I've had nightmares that I'm there but I didn't bring everything. Scary stuff.

The Fallen One said:
minimidget94 said:

I can't even count the number of times where there's been a tournament coming up and I've had nightmares that I'm there but I didn't bring everything. Scary stuff.

^THIS.

This kind of dream is sooo common. I'm in a marching band that competes against other schools in field show competitions. At least five times I've had a dream where I'm on the field, about to perform, and I've completely forgotten all of my music and form directions.

Umm. It was when I realized my mum was a thief. Then I got eaten by a shark. It was all a nightmare.

http://www.thisman.org/

Ohgod. Sometime's it's scary, sometime's it's all ok. Most of them involve this guy.

I just looked at the website and got freaked out. I'm afraid he'll show up in my dreams now. But maybe that isn't so bad.

The theories on that guy are kinda cool. Did you actually dream about that guy before you saw the website or what?

Oh god I hope he doesn't show up in my dreams now

That's really the face you see?

^

Anyway, that's scary. Even though I don't remember my dreams, I'm not going to sleep for a while...

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
^

Anyway, that's scary. Even though I don't remember my dreams, I'm not going to sleep for a while...

dmaster out.

you said it. freaky stuff.

I looked at the website, read some theories, now I can't decide if I'm amazed or freaked out.

omg that face is creepy i never really had a nightmare but now i can gaurentee i will :(

I never actually have full dreams, its always just a random collection of multiple dreams that split themselves up. 0_0 Theyre pretty weird.

I woke up in cold sweat one night, because for whatever reason I had to spell the word levitate at an awards ceramony, and I couldn't do it. when my mom heard me scraeming, my only response was "I cant spell levitate for the awards!"

Lenny said:
I just looked at the website and got freaked out. I'm afraid he'll show up in my dreams now. But maybe that isn't so bad.

The theories on that guy are kinda cool. Did you actually dream about that guy before you saw the website or what?

Yeah. He just came in my dream again last night. Wasn't a scary dream, but, it's hard to explain.

Like, I was running away from a gunman, he showed me this door, and told me to go in it and I'd be safe. When I went in, I woke up. o_O

Lenny said:

I agree the theories are in some way interesting and it looks like they are really interested in discovering about what is this phenomenon, i never really saw the face completely( because i was a bit afraid),but what it says in the begginig that several people around the world have dreamt with him really scares me, just when i was browsing the website my phone rang and i was really scared(please that it is not him), but everything was fine.

Now I'm disturbed -__- that's pretty creepy. Needless to say, I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Meh. At least now I have ample oppertunity to work on summer reading :)

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Now I'm disturbed -__- that's pretty creepy. Needless to say, I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Meh. At least now I have ample oppertunity to work on summer reading :)
Exactly that happened to me last night, because i was really scared by the face of "this man" so i went to sleep really late, so i read a book while i tried to forget it.

Can someone explain what thisman.org is? I don't want to click into something tooo scary...

Back