School of Mega Spriting

No problem, all I need is those last three that I can't see.
Here I'll check again to see if I can see them yet.
ALso I did this for myself anyway so it was no problem uploading them.
EDIT: I couldn't see them, I'll see if it is IE7. I'm gonna try Fire Fox now
EDIT:EDIT: Still can't see any of them

They can't be Jpged. What about the palettes that are needed? You shouldn't leave them that way, it'll confuse people.

Moneyking: ok. that is very good for a first revamp! I need to know what two sprite you used to see if anything could be improved.

EDIT: Oh wait. I found it. Here is how I would have done it(mine is on the right):
revamptutordifferencelesson.png

See the outline? you should take the D/P sprite of politoed and look at the outline. There is black but also another color. I would use that color as the outline of the revamp.

ok ill post them they are this
GSCpolitoed.gif
+
Politoed2.png
=
Politoedrevamp.png

o ok thanks alot togepi! i see, would you make it all that color are just part of the outline?

in the newer sprites outline their are 2 colors black and that dark green, for the g,s,c politoed would you use just the dark green or add in the black as well?

The newer Pokemon hae a lot of black, but use both. Also, there are outline problems, plus they never used dithering in R/S/E or Fr/Lg (whichever that is), so the dithering should be removed. The cheeck should be outlined in the same color it is outlined in on the original sprite.

Here is how I would have done it:

politoadrevampvv1.png

Mine is on the far right. The reason I did it this way is because yours not only had dithering, but went directly from the highlight to the shade in some places. You shouldn't really do that when spriting as there is too much contrast. Also, there was far too much of the shade. The outline needed a little fixing up, remember, the outline must also be shaded, not just one color. The eye didn't need to be outlined; they stopped doing that in R/S/E.

Name:kiony
Requested grade level:1 al what is not below
previous expirience spriting: [If any]i can do eggs pokebals fusions recolors banners charachters and siamese

Okay, we have some tutorials for level one, you can check them out on page 28.

Name: randy
Requested grade level:1
previous expirience spriting: [If any] know a little about recolors and can do some

ok a few things here
BPM: please fill out the form that is in the very first post and then we can help you!!
Pokemonrandy: Ok 2 things, first is you might not want to have your full name there, just dont want mods to get mad at you so u should probably edit that and 2nd, lets see one of your recolors!

o yes i see that, but post one here just for easy access if i need to continue to look at it!! Thanks!! So post one and pick something else that you want to learn and ill teach you!! Thanks!!

Can I suggest that you put the pages of the finished tutorials on the First Post?

I can do this: (Teach it,also)
Eggs,Berries,Shadow,Fossils,Glaciers,Fusions,Recolors,Trainer Cards,Angels,Surfboard,Demons
,Trophies,Glowing and Pokeballs

Also,I wanted to learn how to do Chaos,Scratch Spriting,Avatars and Flaming...

Samples
This are my Shadow,Angel,Evil/Demon,Glowing Glacial Angel,Ipod and Fossil on a Rhydon

rhydonartjl3.png

My Pokeballs:

pokeballsnr1.png

My Eggs:

eggszk3.png

My Fusions and Recolors:

fusionssz6.png

Surfing Garchomp:

surfboardgarchompct6.png

My Trophy:

bonsly1994strophyofhismbm1.png

Back