School of Mega Spriting

Pokemonfreak359:Its good!! seel claps for your effort and hehehe I can,t reveal my ingenious sources few peoplehere know where to get those sprites
Sastoon:You might want to edit your example since the aura colors need to be more similar to the body´s one
Palmer:Thanks I will teach you fossils then glaciers and then glaciar angels
Acmetha: Pretty good and I agree with the idea of each one having a tutor for asking questions to him/her

May I be a student?

EDIT: Also may I teach reflections and I-pod(I`m awesome at fusions but I stink at the recoloring part.)

Bonsly can you not add Nemasis Pokemon to the list. I am the one who invented the idea anyways.

Also Nemasis Depends what kind of pokemon your using

Here this is a first devil pokemon I made
nIDOKINGO.png

Skills:Banners avaters
examples:http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Tifa-Kicks/
why you think you qualify:Cause (well i think) most people like my work
can you teach well?:Yes
are you able to be on when needed?: Weekdays after 6.00pm GMT+10.00

I could teach you how to map, mickmon. I am very experienced, mapping for Flint, Scarlet, Granite, and just for fun. I could give you one of the best tilesets on the web, from Fangking Omega.

alright... i'm finally back on and I edited alot... so please tell me if your not up there i'll gladly fix it... and pokemonfreak359... i'll teach you how to make berries in a little. Fist and foremost... WE ARE DOING TUTORS! YOUR TEACHERS ACT AS YOUR TUTOR ALONG THE WAY! This way you can ask questions freely:D

hey LM... I would like to be your student on glaciers then glacier angels:D Then glacier demons if possible...:D

I'll teach Kirbymon.

also: Umm... you didn't have my permission to use Mariomon. Sorry, but could you please remove them? (sorry for sounding mean)

Back