School of Mega Spriting

great... adding as a level 2... and i'm going to do the rest of the post... and LM... can you do a glacier one for me now?

Surfboards:
Surfboardtutorial.png

Shadows:
shadowtutorial.png

I hope that helps show me an example after you fully understand the tutorial if you have a question ask me :)
Edit:Bonsly 1994 first show me some glowing pokemon examples please you need to know angels and this to do them

light manaphy said:
I hope that helps show me an example after you fully understand the tutorial if you have a question ask me :)
Edit:Bonsly 1994 first show me some glowing pokemon examples please you need to know angels and this to do them
i'll post some glowing pokemon i've made... and I made an angel nidoqueen on the page before before this:D
oh yeah... check out my thread on page before... tell me if i'm missing something:D

Bonsly1994:Angels are good I will have the tutorial tomorrow it takes time to do
Riolu_ranger:Nice and the backgroung gives it a better touch 10/10 you can go with shadow pokemon now

Riolu_Ranger:Good for a first try and the red is for the eyes not the body I liked your voltorb
Bonsly1994:Good just upload them form photobucket etc so I canhave a better view of it

Well I'm too bored so I'll test you!Make me a Pokemon Characteristic Recolor of two pokemon.

Back