School of Mega Spriting

fattutorial.png

I'm trying to improve that a little...

Stupid pokemon and Mariomon will be up wither today or tomorrow.

Just wondering does anyone want to know how to make an recoloring pokemon tutorial?
It's not like recolor it's getting a color of a pokemon to another pokemon and adding some characteristics like my Gengarizard

Have you even noticed the PM I sent you. That took a lot of work to get right, and I wasn't even done!

can you finsih it? here it is so far...:D

~Bonsly1994's School of Spriting~

Welcome to bonsly1994's School of Spriting. Here, you will learn to create beautiful sprites. First, let us lay down a few things about the school. In this school, you will ascend through the grade levels with a class, or learn with a private tutor. Each grade level will have 2-3 teachers who will gather a class and begin the curicullum. Everyone in a class will need to show an example before the class moves on to the next level. Once the class is ready to move on, a PM will be sent indicating that the class is moving. To apply to become a student fill out the below form:

Name:
Requested grade level:
previous expirience spriting: [If any]

To apply for private student:

Name:
Requested tutor:

To become a teacher, PM bonsly1994 with examples.

Principals:bonsly1994, Ask Ketchup
Vice Principals:
Teachers:light manaphy, Ash Ketchup, bonsly1994, Princess of the Dark, Ghost Pokemon Master, KeybladePokemon, Achmetha, INFERNAPE

students:
(put there class nect to name)

Classes:

Grade 1
Re-colors
PokeWriting
Reflections
Siamese
Surfboard
Glowing
Trophies
re-vamps
mariomon
fusions

Grade 2
iPod Pokemon
Cel-shaded
Angels
Demons
Flaming
Glaciers
Eggs
Pokeballs
Berries
Midget
Shadow Pokemon
Fossil Pokemon
Fusions
de-vamps
Boomon
kirbymon
flaming
Banners

Grade 3
Trainer Cards
Double Team
Lineless
Re-posing
Pkemorphs
Oerworld Sarms

Grade 4
Chaos

Grade 5
Maps
Scratch Spriting

Code:
[CENTER][size=3][color=lightblue][i]~Bonsly1994's School of Spriting~[/color][/size][/i][/CENTER]

Welcome to [u]bonsly1994's School of Spriting[/u]. Here, you will learn to create beautiful sprites. First, let us lay down a few things about the school. In this school, you will ascend through the grade levels with a class, or learn with a private tutor. Each grade level will have 2-3 teachers who will gather a class and begin the curicullum. Everyone in a class will need to show an example before the class moves on to the next level. Once the class is ready to move on, a PM will be sent indicating that the class is moving. To apply to become a student fill out the below form:

[i]Name:
Requested grade level:
previous expirience spriting: [If any][/i]

To apply for private student:

[i]Name:
Requested tutor:[/i]

To become a teacher, PM bonsly1994 with examples.

Principals:bonsly1994, Ask Ketchup
Vice Principals:
Teachers:light manaphy, Ash Ketchup, bonsly1994, Princess of the Dark, Ghost Pokemon Master, KeybladePokemon, Achmetha, INFERNAPE

students:
([i]put there class nect to name[/i])

[b]Classes:[/b]

[u]Grade 1[/u]
Re-colors
PokeWriting
Reflections
Siamese
Surfboard
Glowing
Trophies
De-vamps

[u]Grade 2[/u]
iPod Pokemon
Cel-shaded
Angels
Demons
Flaming
Glaciers
Eggs
Pokeballs
Berries
Midget
Shadow Pokemon
Fossil Pokemon
Fusions

name: Riou_ranger
Grade: as high as it goes
previous expirience spriting: used to have a shop

read the post... fill out the form for a teacher and then make a tutorial on something your good at and make it something we don't have...:D

Back