BW/BW2 Season Changes in Black and White!!

How do you want Season Changes

• In some places...

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • or Changing with your time and date

Votes: 45 83.3%

• Total voters

blastoise91

Im a BBoy xD
What do you guys think about the upcoming season changes in Black and White?

IMO I hope the seasons change on real life time so where you are is how the season will be except for those ice mountain of course. lol

~Blastoise91~

I would love it if i can choose which season it would be or if it changes seasons depending on the date of your d.s. I would love for it to be winter all of the time.

Awesome!I will welcome this with open arms as I absolutely love the outdoors:D

I think there will be seasons everywhere and not just in certain places.

What I'm not sure about is if the seasons will be based on what time of the year it is.....it seems like it would take too long for seasons to change/get the pokemon you want that only comes in winter.

It might be either based on your ds calendar (winter only coming in the game when it comes in real life) or it might have a scaled down version of a calendar e.g every week the season will change. (So it would take a month for one full cycle of the seasons)

I think that the addition of seasons year-round would be great, making the game more realistic and exciting. I always found it funny when it was snowing in one city, but the city directly next to it is sunny and bright -__-

It sounds like a beautiful and fun addition to the games. My question is, will it change all suddenly on like, October 1st 8 AM? Everthing turns orange? The berry trees in other games did that, just suddenly grew up, if you were standing there and watching them.

I absolutly love this idea when the first time i saw Plantinum in the begingn i thought it would chnage with seasones(Because of the snow on the Begining)Probal then you change clothes like the seson wants

monpyro97 said:
I absolutly love this idea when the first time i saw Plantinum in the begingn i thought it would chnage with seasones(Because of the snow on the Begining)Probal then you change clothes like the seson wants

Ah, that'd be pretty sweet, right?! Cause that girl can't go around wearing those ridiculous shorts all winter!

Ice_Master said:
Well Dawn (in game) wore her little skirt at Snowpoint city??

Dawn wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. And in Platinum, they gave her like, an overcoat-type thing.

I hope there are seasonal changes. That would really make B/W stand out from all the other games.
Actually having snow when it is Winter will make so much more sense. Like someone else said, it doesn't make sense that it could be snowing in one part of the region, and all bright and sunny in another. xD

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I hope there are seasonal changes. That would really make B/W stand out from all the other games.
Actually having snow when it is Winter will make so much more sense. Like someone else said, it doesn't make sense that it could be snowing in one part of the region, and all bright and sunny in another. xD

Haha, know what would be awful and great? If there were certain Pokemon you could only catch in the winter. If you started your game in spring, you'd have to wait a year... *facepalm*

Pvt.Politoed said:
Haha, know what would be awful and great? If there were certain Pokemon you could only catch in the winter. If you started your game in spring, you'd have to wait a year... *facepalm*

Oh shnizzlets, you're right.
SNOVERS IN WINTER.

Back