Writing Seven Days of Terror

RE: Seven Days of Terror

Okay, here are my guesses:
Tracy: murdered by Jessie or suicide.
Jessie: suicide or betrayed and murdered by Shelly.
Brock: his actions in the preview may make Ash suspicious, and Ash is unreasonable right now.
Max: murdered by Shelly.

Just read what you wrote and it is quite good. I know it's highly improbable, but I would think it interesting if Misty did end up killing herself, and Jessie was just dreaming that she did. I'm guessing Jessie will end up killing another person, and will then commit suicide.

Interesting theory, that. :]

Mays going down next. SHe's blind and useless anyway, she isn't really needed.

Epic preview, PMJ. Shelly really screams suspicious to me :O

Fridge, you are the most horrible person on the planet. D:

Fridge, May is going to be Shelly's "toy". She said so herself.
I think May will have another visit from the Shelly, as the masked person, but she wont kill her yet.
She'll toy with her for a while longer.... I think.

"Am I next? All these questions were swirling through Max's head as he entered the hallway."

Yep, Max has got to go.

dmaster out.

Very nice, the plot moves really well.

The only problems are that one, it's too long for my taste, and two, I could personally use some
more description.

Umbreot said:
Very nice, the plot moves really well.

The only problems are that one, it's too long for my taste, and two, I could personally use some
more description.

Those statements contradict themselves. Believe me, it already has more description, and if you don't believe me, wait until the next Chapter. PMJ said he would cut down the dialogue and add in more description anyway. Long? Tough luck. It's a good story.

dmaster out.

Going on my knowledge of zombie survival horrors, I predict that Ash and May will be the ones to live in the end.

Brock gets mauled to death by an Ursaring/Weavile/Corsola
Jessie sacrifices herself 'cause she's feeling guilty
Max gets forgotten and starves to death on the island

etc etc etc

"Max gets forgotten and starves to death on the island"

;[ I swear, you guys hate on Max and May way too much, although bacon gets some cool points for actually predicting May's survival. The rest of you are jerks. :(

Also I just had an absolutely delicious idea for another death, but I don't know if I'll end up acting on it. It certainly would be twisted, though... oh man.

scampy said:
Brock gets mauled to death by an Ursaring/Weavile/Corsola

xD Nice one.

PMJ, is this delicious idea perhaps what I found so funny above? :0

Oh no, Brock's gonna have death by Corsola.

Just kidding. xP

Hey, Corsola can be a pretty dangerous weapon, you know. Spike Cannon, Refresh, Recover, Toxic, Ice Beam, PSYCHIC, Rock Tomb, EXPLOSION =D, Screech, Icicle Spear...

Just because Corsola can't just, say, come up from behind you and tear you in two with his claws, like Ursaring can, doesn't mean he's any less of a threat ;)

How does May survive? 0_o I thought she was useless.

dmaster out.

Just because she can't see doesn't mean she's useless. Y'all are horrible. I hope I'm never blind and in y'all's company, you guys would lynch me in two seconds :(

I'd tell you how many characters survive, but that would ruin the surprise. I will say this: bacon is wrong lol

Make of that what you will.

When it's done and Newdude proofreads it. I'm getting towards the end, but there is an upcoming battle that I don't know if I want to put in chapter 10 or save it for chapter 11. Story's almost over... :O

On this 6th day of January 2009 at 7:42 AM CST, I finished Chapter 10.

IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME.

I'm sending it to be proofread - it will be up tonight at the very earliest, although again no promises on when exactly. You've waited this long, you can wait just a little more. It's intense!

Back