• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with PA!

iceman92: I didnt see anything I really need sorry. However, I PM'd you for a possible alternative option.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Have Blaziken X. Want: Arceus booster box

BUMP #1 for teh week.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Have Blaziken X. Want: Arceus booster box

will only trade if Flygon Lv. X is involved eh?...I have an unlisted Flygon Lv. X I'd be willing to part with for your Gengar Lv. X

Ho ho. Lucky me. :)

I dont suppose we could make the trade more of a bulk trade?

I want to make the Flygon deck on the side. (Im using sally X)

But I need 4 rare candies and 3 Trapinch (with invite and trap). I also need 2 of those Gardevoir it uses...

Any way you could part with some? (if you have them)

still want great ampharos? i sent out my end today and wll be getting his soon. i need Gengar X. will add more if needed. also have extra Luxray X.

shadoworganoid said:
Ho ho. Lucky me. :)

I don't suppose we could make the trade more of a bulk trade?

I want to make the Flygon deck on the side. (Im using sally X)

But I need 4 rare candies and 3 Trapinch (with invite and trap). I also need 2 of those Gardevoir it uses...

Any way you could part with some? (if you have them)

which Gardevoir...the PT or SW one? I already know I don't have any RC's...and I will check on the Trapinch, I believe I do have those

richkid50000 said:
still want great ampharos? i sent out my end today and wll be getting his soon. i need Gengar X. will add more if needed. also have extra Luxray X.

I do, but I could actually use the flygon.

also have 2 candies. and some other stuff.

No promieses, but make an offer.

never answered which Gardevoir...

Secret Wonders I think... THe one with Psychic lock and Telepass.

shadoworganoid said:
Secret Wonders I think... THe one with Psychic lock and Telepass.

yea, that's the SW one...I didn't see any when I checked my stuff...sry, anything else you might be looking for to go with Flygon for a bulkier trade?

btw, don't even listen to those posters in the metagame thread...do what you feel you want to do, the majority of those guys are mainly net-deckers anyway and probably couldn't come up with an original deck idea to save their lives

Haha. Yeah, thanks. They are correct in that Flygon IS really good. But \its too soon to say that salamence is bad. I mean, I beat Kingdra with it. *shruggs*

Um, for the flygon deck im in need of:

Flygon RR x1
Claydol x2
Rare candy x4
Gardevoir SW x2
googleanes x4
Nidoqueen (the one that heals between turns) x1

Do you have any of those?

I would be willing to trade Blaze X or somthing like that for several of those cards.

shadoworganoid said:
Haha. Yeah, thanks. They are correct in that Flygon IS really good. But \its too soon to say that salamence is bad. I mean, I beat Kingdra with it. *shruggs*

Um, for the flygon deck im in need of:

Flygon RR x1
Claydol x2
Rare candy x4
Gardevoir SW x2
googleanes x4
Nidoqueen (the one that heals between turns) x1

Do you have any of those?

I would be willing to trade Blaze X or somthing like that for several of those cards.

the only thing that I have extra of any of those is...Claydol (GE), the one I have is RH...no need for BlazeFBX, I already have an extra of those that I'm trying to trade now

so how about this:

My:
Flygon Lv. X
Claydol (GE) (RH)

Your:
Gengar Lv. X
Luxray (PA) (holo)
Cherrim (PA) (RH)

lmk, counter...what have you

I have a Flygon deck, and I do admit Flygon is pretty good...but if you have a good Sal build, it can easily be a 50/50 game...even with the SE Salamence

2 things.

1. Do you have any of those SW trapinch? I need 2.

2. I will think about it. Im waiting to here back from another user who wanted my Gengar as well. If I dont like his offer (once he responds) I will accept your offer.

shadoworganoid said:
2 things.

1. Do you have any of those SW trapinch? I need 2.

2. I will think about it. Im waiting to here back from another user who wanted my Gengar as well. If I don't like his offer (once he responds) I will accept your offer.

actually, yes, I have 1 that I can throw-in...as far as who you're waiting, I figured as much...{R} and if it's one thing I can't stand is a trader who bogards in on another trade, but they also have some other shady practices that I don't like, so I'm not entirely surprised

Other shady practices? Explain what you mean by that.

I myself havent done anything wrong. I originally started to negotiate a deal with another member but nothing was ever official yet.
I just want to hear back from him before I decide on anything.

What? you cant blame me for looking for the better deal. :D

Back