• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Have Blaziken X. Want: Arceus booster box

shadoworganoid said:
Other shady practices? Explain what you mean by that.

I myself havent done anything wrong. I originally started to negotiate a deal with another member but nothing was ever official yet.
I just want to hear back from him before I decide on anything.

What? you cant blame me for looking for the better deal. :D

not you...them...I consider value-gouging of cards to be a shady practice...always have, always will...I could go into detail, but that would take hours of typing, and not really worth unless one of these shady traders change their ways to more honorable ways of trading

I can't really blame you for looking at a better deal, but if I have someone trying to trade for a card, and someone tries to bogard the trade...I let the original trader know what's going on, and what's being offered

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Have Blaziken X. Want: Arceus booster box

Hey would you cml for
cherrim PA RH
Aerodactyl PA
Luxray PA

Thanks. If you are looking for something in particular and don't see it, ask if I have it. I haven't updated my list since the SV PR.

I dont have the Cherrim anymore. I have it in Non holo though.
Also, the Aerodactyl is Jap. I have 2 like that.

If there are any other cards you want, just ask. Otherwise, make and offer. I have listed wants too.

Sorry about that.

Um...Make an offer please. Do you have any of my wants?

I don't have any of your wants- maybe this?
My
Blaziken FB
Your
Tropiuos Prerelease

I dont really need a Blaziken FB... You dont have any Gardevoir SW???

My Shaymin Lv. X (Land) for your Dialga G Lv. X

I cant seem to find your last post. What were you wanting?

50% Mint? Can you be a bit more specific? As long as there are no creases or tears, it shouldnt be a problem...

RH SSU and Rare Candy for your Mesprit

AH! Dang it. Another card not off my list yet. Yeah, I dont have it anymore. I need to update the list more carefully.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! UPDATED. HAVE: Pokemon Red Groudon Shoulder Bag

CML for Palkia G Lv.X and Blaziken FB Lv.X

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! UPDATED. HAVE: Pokemon Red Groudon Shoulder Bag

YourP1MP said:
CML for Palkia G Lv.X and Blaziken FB Lv.X

I havent taken it off my list yet, but I dont have the Blaze X any more.

Um for the palkia G X;

I like:
Cresselia Lv X
Gardevoir Lv X
Glaceon Lv X
Flygon Lv X

Im not too choosy right now, so Im willing to negotiate a bit.

Back