• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with Feraligatr Prime and Shiny Gyarados.

shadoworganoid said:
baIn: Would you do My: VS Seeker (RH) and BTS for your; Double Colorless energy x2?

Sorry, going to have to pass. I believe the DCE are worth more than a BTS and VS Seeker. If you had some of the rares I listed, I'd gladly trade for those.

Oh, Oops. I totally missed that.

I have Copy cat and an Elms for trade.

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with Feraligatr Prime and Shiny Gyarados. WANT: Donphan Prime!

shadoworganoid said:
evilHamster: Will you make an offer first.

mr. 619: Will you make an offer please.

PokeKid Brandon: Which shaymin is that?

Rikko: Have you even sent out the Porygon cards yet?

baIn: Would you do My: VS Seeker (RH) and BTS for your; Double Colorless energy x2?

Skymin....

shadoworganoid said:
evilHamster: Will you make an offer first.

mr. 619: Will you make an offer please.

PokeKid Brandon: Which shaymin is that?

Rikko: Have you even sent out the Porygon cards yet?

Yes, I sent.

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with Feraligatr Prime and Shiny Gyarados. WANT: Donphan Prime!!!

Double Colorless Energy x9 base or JPN SS

Lv X's for Collection Wants:

Hippowdon Lv X
Machamp Lv X
Luxray GL Lv X

i want that amphy prime you were saying in my thread. LMK what we can do. also want HGSS trainers.

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with Feraligatr Prime and Shiny Gyarados. WANT: Donphan Prime!

Richkid: First i have 2 questions.
1. Is that Luxray X ENG or JAP???
2. Do you still want my Jap Ho-oh Legend???

1: i have both.
2: not really. easy to obtain in ENG so i would prefer ENG.

Well, I dont suppose I could refer you/us to my Slateport thread? Im trying to save up for a HG/SS box.

Otherwise, my Amphy Prime and somthing else for your Luxray X (eng)?

Please CML for thsoe. Thanks. (And yes, I sent.)

Okay then... How about Feraligatr Prime and Red Gyarados for your Eng Flygon Lv X????

shadoworganoid said:
Well, I don't suppose I could refer you/us to my Slateport thread? Im trying to save up for a HG/SS box.

Otherwise, my Amphy Prime and somthing else for your Luxray X (eng)?

cant buy. also trying to get a box. parents dont want me to though. well see....

about the amphy deal. i have had offers of 2 total primes or 2 halves of legends(1 ho-oh/1 lugia) for it. what can you add? i also like gatr prime but its going to be in a tin.

I can add Shiny Gyarados?

eh dont really need him. do you have any pokemon collector? or any of the trainers?

I have 1 Fisherman. And 1 or 2 Elms Training.
And remember, I have those other two older Amphy cards still.

If push comes to shove, I may trade for another of your lv X cards.

Any idea yet if you like my trade idea??? :)

what other X cards are you interested in?

CML for Feraligtr Prime and maybe Red Gayrados.

Alex: Well, will you look at my wants and make an offer please.

UrsaLunarMinor; Im being very slow, I know. Sorry. But I have updated with HG/SS wants. Will you check them out and make an offer?

I have two sunflora (HG/SS) and that's about it from HG/SS (I'll be getting more on the 10th) plus i still have all the other stuff I mentioned before :)

RH Evolutor TM, Arceus- Bronzong (14), Wormadam trash cloak, Omanyte (70), Snorunt (75) and Wingull (80). Rising Rivals- Vaporeon (34), Flareon 4 (60) also holo Rhyperior (SV , 10)

Oh and can you get me a pic of the Raikou or describe it's damage? thanks :D

It has a subtle crease in the top half. This crease is really only noticable in close lighting.
Maybe a few scratches, (but I cant tell)

Back