• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with Feraligatr Prime and Shiny Gyarados. WANT: Donphan Prime!

Ohhh ok :D well do you want anything that i listed???

YOU WERE AT ROUND TABLE!??? OMG DO I KNOW YOU!???

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with Feraligatr Prime and Shiny Gyarados. WANT: Donphan Prime!

I was.

You were there too?

....I might know you.

I be Tayler.
You?

I be Katie ^_^

I think we've met... I'm bad with names. Congrats on winning the PR!!!

Anywho, I would be willing to trade a good deal (of not all) of what I've listed for the Raikou :D

My-
2 Sunflora
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Bill
1 Ariados
1 Psychic Bolt Arceus Lv.X

Your-
Shiny Gyrados?

LMK or counter. Thanks.

Mudkip: Are those all of your HG/SS cards?
I mean, if you have more of the Ariados, or if you have a ninetails, then Im cool with dropping the Arceus X for a few more HG/SS rares.

Do you want to trade the Raikou??

You said you'd get more stuff on the 10th? Do you mind waiting until then?

Yes, I need those other RH's, but I have more important cards to obtain first. And if your getting more HG/SS stuff, then perhaps we could work a better deal.

Or you could buy it...In my slateport thread.

Eh i would buy but I have no moneys. If you hold onto it for me until the tenth I'll let you know what I get. Or if you change your mind and just want to finalize that's cool too XD

I don't have any more of Ariados and the others you need. LMK what other HGSS cards you need.

My Bill, two Spinarak, two Ariados, one Sunkern, One RH Sunflora for your Feraligtr Prime?

CML for Feraligatr Prime. I have a Shaymin X Land Forme unlisted and 1 Cherrim SF

RE: Shadow's trades. WANT: HG/SS Booster Box Sealed. (ENG)

Alex: Sorry, I'll pass I think.
Evilhamster: Im thinking about it....

May I refer either of you to my Sell thread for it?

Do you have any Jumpluff HGSS? If you do I may possibly be willing to buy.

Yes, I have 1 RH Jumpluff.

Further discusion of sales need to be taken to my other thread though please.

Do you have any HGSS TSS cards? Thanks.

Muddy68 said:
Do you have any HGSS TSS cards? Thanks.

Didnt you post in here yesterday for somthing? I cant seem to find that post though....

Uh, I have a copycat or two, an Elms, and a Fisherman.

shadoworganoid said:
Yes, I have 1 RH Jumpluff.

Further discusion of sales need to be taken to my other thread though please.

Well would you possibly want to trade it for anything? I've got two of the Ariados you want, a bunch of trainers and supporters, plus all my other HGSS cards.

Alex(charm)ander said:
Well would you possibly want to trade it for anything? I've got two of the Ariados you want, a bunch of trainers and supporters, plus all my other HGSS cards.

Well well, you have a bunch of Trainers and Supporters I want.
And a few other things too.

The cards im interested in are;

Ninetails (who isnt?)
Quilava
Pokemon Communication x3
Double Colorless x2
Typhlosion Prime

Also, when I looked at your thread, you said you were getting 2 boxes on the 10th?
Where are you getting them from? Im going to buy a box too. And, how are you getting it ON the 10th. It comes out on the 10th.

shadoworganoid said:
Well well, you have a bunch of Trainers and Supporters I want.
And a few other things too.

The cards im interested in are;

Ninetails (who isnt?)
Quilava
Pokemon Communication x3
Double Colorless x2
Typhlosion Prime

Also, when I looked at your thread, you said you were getting 2 boxes on the 10th?
Where are you getting them from? Im going to buy a box too. And, how are you getting it ON the 10th. It comes out on the 10th.
Picking one up from Loki's the other from Guardian.

You actually bring up a good point with that. I think I'll wait until I get my boxes, sorry about that.

Back