• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Great Prices on Great Things! Current Items include: Giratina Binder, and Pikachu Plush!

richkid I think you're a good trader. But you have asked me over 10 times about my Shaymin Plush, I'm pretty sure I'm not selling it. So please wait 'til I actually list it before asking to buy it.

Thank you. =3

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Great Prices on Great Things! Current Items include: Giratina Binder, and Pikachu Plush!

SotS said:
Unfortunately no, and none that I can sell.

Of course if you just want to do $8 then, fine by me. Yes CC is okay. =3

Also, what Arceus deckboxes do you have?

No Arceus deckboxes sadly.

Are you still interested in the Moltres Deckbox?

SotS said:
No Arceus deckboxes sadly.

Are you still interested in the Moltres Deckbox?

Yes. And I hate to be picky, but can we lower the price by a couple bucks? I can get solid-colored one in my area for around $2. Maybe we could go around 6?

Well, Arceus boxes are worth around $15 normally. Why would you buy it when you could get a solid colored? It's the design that make it cost.

I also don't want to be picky, but I've sold two of these for $8. I'm kind of settled on that price. You see, the deck itself is only $6, But shipping costs me quite a bit for shipping something that "big". Hence the $8 price....

Yeah, there's my price explanation. lol.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Heartgold Soulsilver cards are here! Donphan Prime, Alph Lithograph, Lugia Legend! WOW!

Let's bump this thing back up.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Heartgold Soulsilver cards are here! Donphan Prime, Alph Lithograph, Lugia Legend! WOW!

Do you have any BTS by chance? I need three of them.

Sadly no. =[ Just out of curiosity though, what do you buy them for? I might be able to trade for some, but not anytime too soon.

UPDATED!!!

$1-2 each.

Okay then. I'll try to trade for some if I make it to League this weekend. =3

OK. Great! :)

Bump to the top.

I'm having a big sale right now since I need money. 25% your entire order if you order $10 or more in cards from Heartgold and Soulsilver. This is your perfect oppurtunity to get your Heartgold Soulsilver collection started! So come on!

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Need stuff for Regionals? Lv.Xs and other goodies just listed!

Bump back up. Regionals is soon. So I figured, why not give some people what they need? So....

Stuff I figured would be good has been listed!

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Need stuff for Regionals? Lv.Xs and other goodies just listed!

2 Gliscor lvl X. 15 shipped lmk

Do you have Paypal?

Also would you by any chance want 2 Gliscor Holo from LA added in to bring a total of $20 shipped? I'd just like to throw that out there. ;D I need as many $20 bills as I can get. I have my own reasons. I'm not just a weirdo wanting more money, lol. xP

Bump it back up!

Bump! D=

I need want money for a DSiXL.... Please buy? :D

How much are you selling league promo claydols for?
Also do you accept money order? I live in Canada so its sorta hard to get American dollars =P.

$6 a piece is what I'm thinking.

How many do you need?

And I CAN take Money Orders, but... The last time I tried that it was a pain cashing. But if it's your only way to pay then I don't mind. I just need cash for PRs! xD

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 10 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, and more.

Bump....

HS:UL Listed... As you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back